internet conection is being a bitch

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
I have a wireless conection connected to a wifi router on the next room

normally it works fine but lately has being annyoing,it shows as conected but I cant access anything,no webpages not steam not anything

tryed things like puting the wiffi router in my room and it seems to work,not usre if it suddenly will go to crap again

cuz I conected whit the router in my room,them unplugged it and put it back at the other room,but after a time the conection went to shit

right now I have the wifi router in my room

so I dont know whats happening,maybe is a isp problem cuz this havent happened to me before

or maybe some part of my pc that deal whit internet conecction is screwed? I cant know
but when the conection go bad it does still mark as conected but it doesnt work

also how I can make steam to start whitout a conection? cuz it dont allow me

I sometimes have DNS problems with my old 2Wire router/modem at my parent's place. Only started seeing it when Chrome would hang and say "Sending request..." then pop out a DNS error. Modem and router claimed to be connected fine with indicators. Fixed it by changing the DNS server properties to OpenDNS in the router's firmware.

Dunno if that'll help. I guess first thing to do would be.. have you directly connected your PC to the router via ethernet port and experienced the same problems?

Back