IQ's of Voters ...

This probably isn't accurate, but I'll paste it anyway...

Presidential IQs
147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
132 Harry Truman (D)
122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
099 George HW Bush (R)
182 William J. Clinton (D)
091 George W. Bush (R)

umop said:

Presidential IQs
132 Harry Truman (D)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
099 George HW Bush (R)
091 George W. Bush (R)

ummmm that is all bs notice how all the democrats are the lowest ones... its them damn clueless liberals at it again i tell ya, all they do is hate on republicans for being better oh yai forgot to say iq tests dont mean shit

-merc

umop said:

091 George W. Bush (R)

I think 80 is considered "mentally challenged"

hmmmmm it speaks volumes if it's true

merc said:
ummmm that is all bs notice how all the democrats are the lowest ones... its them damn clueless liberals at it again i tell ya, all they do is hate on republicans for being better oh yai forgot to say iq tests dont mean shit

-merc

I'm not too sure about those "iq results" myself. But in saying "those stupid liberals are all stupid for saying all the democrats are stupid" is really calling urself stupid for saying so.

And if you don't believe in them there should be no need to say IQ results mean shit. But of course they do. You're telling me someone with an IQ of 80 has just the same chance of getting into Harvard as someone with one of 100? BS

I'm not entirely sold on IQ tests, or any written test for that matter, being a solid basis for a persons intelligence. This coming from a liberal who would like nothing more than for Bush to be declared mentally retarded - I truly believe he is much smarter than that score indicates. The dumbass country boy routine is actually pretty damn brilliant - got him elected once.

These are not written tests. This is just some guy sitting around saying "Hmm... I bet that guy had a IQ of... 104"

IQ of voters.. is much higher then that of the Canadian voters.

umop said:

Presidential IQs
132 Harry Truman (D)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
099 George HW Bush (R)
091 George W. Bush (R)

Entirely fake. Check http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

" No, this isn't a real news report, nor does it describe a real study. There isn't a "Lovenstein Institute" in Scranton, Pennsylvania (or anywhere else in the USA), nor do any of the people quoted in the story exist, because this is just another spoof that was taken too seriously. "

there's a thin line between people laughing at you and people laughing with you ...you've never crossed that line kidrock

CptStern said:
there's a thin line between people laughing at you and people laughing with you ...you've never crossed that line kidrock

becuase stern..once you cross that line..there is no going back.

Back