Irony and why jealousy never works

ok first of all, calm down, second of all, it's called 'playing hard to get' and girls do it alot. it's just how they roll. :LOL:

I threw the "I roll like that" in there as a joke...not my fault if it went above your guys heads. Perhaps you guys dont live with the same wiggers/chav types we have up here. They say that all the time. Anyways she wasn't just playing "hard to get". I am very good at reading people and I could tell that something was wrong. She even changed subject any time I brought it up. My guess is she is too scared to break up with her bf and its too hard for her to like me and have to try and find a way to break it off with her bf peacefully. She has tried and now all his mexican freinds spy on her and tell him every guy she is with. I am talking to her and things are going good again so hopefully she hasn't completely gotten over me and her life straightens out so she can break it off with her bf.

Oh well, atleast you'll get over it in a week. For guys it's like this:

"Oh wow that girl is hot, I think I'm in love with her. I can imagine us going to Brazil together and making sweet love all night. I want to shower her with flowers and totally knock her off her feet. She's my soul mate"
...then after sex
"**** this girl is annoying. All she does is bitch about her problems and her friends and her friends' problems and talk about shoes. I gotta get her off my back. Hey look at that hot chick walking down the street. I think Im in love her now"

For a girl:
"I don't know if I like this guy, he's kind of annoying and gets on my nerves. But I see him every day and he's kind of cute in a wierd way"
...after sex
"wow this guy is so deep and has so many facets I never understood before. I'm gonna take him home to meet my parents and make sure he comes shopping with me. I've finally got somebody that understands me and I can share all of my feelings with. I'm never letting him go."

HAHAHA that is PERFECT.

You win.

And STFU taking the piss out of the guys choice of words.

Back