Is Angry Lawyer still on hl2.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Reaction score
is he still here, or has he moved on from us? I haven't seen a post from him in a long time D:

Let's start a nasty rumor about him.

Once he killed a guy. It was a hate crime. True story.

I suspect he has been busy. You can always try to catch him at the ZM forums?

I heard he picks up illegal immigrants at Home Depot and pays them to strangle him in the shower.

Isn't he the one that always signs his posts at the end like so.

-V-Man339

Personally my titles on all my replies wasn't that much different.

Hm, so he's busy alrighty. I just haven't seen him post in a very long time...

Isn't he the one that always signs his posts at the end like so.

-V-Man339

Personally my titles on all my replies wasn't that much different.

On his website when he created a news post, he'd always end it with "-Angry Lawyer" and then directly underneath there was another "-Angry Lawyer" which was automatically put there when he posted it which pissed me off so badly.

On his website when he created a news post, he'd always end it with "-Angry Lawyer" and then directly underneath there was another "-Angry Lawyer" which was automatically put there when he posted it which pissed me off so badly.
Wow, that's really gay.

-Insano

Angry Lawyer is alive and well and probably in your mother's bedroom.

-Pi Mu Rho

I'm beginning to warm up to this guy without even meeting him.

-V-Man339

If you hang around in England, you might catch him. He's always on TV. He's never interviewed or as anyone important. He's just an extra in everything.

That's funny, we all slept with yours!

-Insano

The Combine where on Xen! The metal ass and two vague quotes prove it!

Angry Lawyer is truly the only forumite who can sign their posts and not look like a tard.

-Angry Lawyer

He came back, I don't miss him any more

-*sigh* Lawyer

I'm confused, he hasn't been active since long before your registration date, did you lurk for ages before joining or something?

Oh. Well, your new username/avatar combo is mucho awesome. I like you better now (although I liked you before, you were just less forthcoming-seeming!)

In other words, this thread has confirmed that AL is still arguably "on" HL2.net... good day gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back