Is something going on at rockstar??

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

Allow me to put on my tin foi...i mean conspiracy hat.

First Rockstar say they aren't showing any games at e3 at all. Then in the MS conference there isn't even a mention of the GTA 4 DLC 2. Sony only mentions agent with no trailer. And lastly, Max payne 3! This is supposed to be coming out at the end of the year and at e3 of all places we still haven't seen anything for it o_O (IMO expect delays)

So concerning rockstar am I missing something or am I just paranoid?

They'll probably have their own conference, or some sort of enormous press release.

First Rockstar say they aren't showing any games at e3 at all.
Why do any points come after this in your list? If they say there's not going to be anything there, and there isn't... well...

One thing that is becoming clear from all the L4D2 / HL2: Ep3 comments is that people have this strange case of the 'musta's when it comes to showing games. Putting together a worthwhile presentation is only good if it's going to net you extra sales. It diverts a lot of resources away to stuff that may not even be useful for the final product. There must have been several dates along the way that Half-Life 2 could have made if Valve hadn't busted their balls for the failed E3 2002 presentations and for the earth-shattering and ultimately deceptive 2003 attempt.

fair enough but I do still think it's weird from the lack of mentioning even on MS and sony's part

Agent being announced but absolutely nothing being shown, not even a logo or some artwork, was very weird imo. Also, what happened to Dark Noire?

I am surprised we only heard this as well. After Phil Harrison mentioned it so cryptically in Game Informer over a year ago, I fully expected 'Agent' to debut to great fanfare and trailer awesomeness. Oh well.

Back