Nintendo ON -EXTREMELY LONG READ- -Worth A Look Even If You Don't Like The ON-

Kschreck

Reaction score
Before I get flamed, I posted this on the GameSpot forums and people loved it: http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_messages.php?board=909104101&topic=22537092&page=0 so I'm sure if you take the time to read it you guys will like it to. If you like the below stuff then check my post on GameSpot to see contributor's opinions and thoughts and also check out my sig link.

The following thoughts are my opinion. As you can see this is a LONG read so if you don't feel like reading then I suggest you leave this topic. For those who still like to play the N-Game please read the entire article before commenting on it. I make some pretty good points in this article. Also before you read you must realize that this article is based mainly on the Nintendo ON theory. Any people that automatically flame me without at lease reading it will be reported. I am not in any way a n00b.

What Nintendo showed at E3 was disapointing to say the least. Nintendo's president, Satoru Iwata held up a plain looking black console and said this is the Revolution and it has backwards compatability with 20 years of Nintendo games (Total Of 221 Launch Titles). He showed a small 10 second clip of Metroid 3 which was finally revealed later that it was running on GameCube hardware. Does anyone find it the slightest weird that Nintendo really didn't show off a single Revolution game? I can understand the controller as it is suppose to be the secret Revolutionary part that Nintendo claims Microsoft and Sony would steal. However showing a couple trailers for some games wouldn't reveal the controller... unless...

Perhaps the ON is indeed real and Nintendo knew that if they showed Mario or even more complete Metroid Prime 3 footage people would recognize it from the ON video. Also they probably would figure that if they showed footage of other games people would find it suspiscious that they showed other titles BUT not Mario and Metroid so Nintendo may have not showed anything to keep this all secret. Of what was shown at E3 it looks like Nintendo coud have thrown together in a short amount of time. Since the ON was leaked Nintendo could have brought a decoy system to show off instead and since it was leaked only 1 week before E3 that may be all they could get to show. Ever since the beginning of Nintendo's gaming days at big shows like E3 and Spaceworld Nintendo always went crazy but this E3 was rather disapointing for Nintendo fans expecting to get some awesome news. Nintendo announced that games like Smash Brother 3, Zelda, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles 2, Kid Icarus, etc where in developement so why not show anythin? Why didn't they have any 3rd (or 1st) party developers show anything or at lease give a few words.

It almost seems like Nintendo is covering something up that they don't want us (the fans) to know. There are a LOT of rumors out there and while most of them are quite lame some of them seem to hold some truth to them. Lately Haptic controllers have been rumored to be part of the Revolution and even part of the ON and recently a Haptic controller patent was filed by the developer who invented the joystick and rumble pack technology used in the PS2. The controller looked very identical to an N64 controller. Could Nintendo be working with them? Strangely I saw several articles from different people that talked about the same thing. The On and Haptic technology. More importantly they both said almost identically what the other said in the way of features. Maybe one of them read the others post or maybe not...

More strangely a second ON video appeared the same day that the Revolution was revealed at E3. It was only 11 seconds long but giving the fact that it was made the SAME day as the Revolution video means that the video would half to have been made within 24 hours. The video was quite good for being made within 24 hours although it does seem unlikely. What the video showed was the standard Revolution system shown at E3 and then the camera zoomed in around the system showing sides of the system that where never shown in any footage meaning that the system would have had to been rendered and not just a cheap copy and paste, The same goes for the ON system which shows the bottom and sides that where not present in the official ON video. Which means that to would have had to be remodeled. The video zoomed into the Power button of the Revolution system which strangely is the same symbol used in the ON video. I understand that the symbol is a standard symbol meaning "On" but that symbol has never been used for a power button symbol on any of the Nintendo consoles as well as any other console. Coincidence? or something more?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/Kschreck19/On-Revo.jpg

The overall layout of the Revolution section of the Nintendo Press Conference seemed a bit cheap. As it said "Revolution" and had a cheap photoshoped word "Revolution" with 2 discs for the two O's in revolution. It just looked cheap and rushed. Also Nintendo has not released any wallpapers for their new system yet.

At E3 Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime was asked if the ON was real and he said it was fake. Also a guy by the name Pablo Belmonte, a 23 year old Spanish college student claimed he had single handily made the video in 5 days and that it was also going to be a LOT large but the he lost the files in a system crash. The guy is Spanish and every post he made was in Spanish including the interviews. However in the ON video it is all in perfect English. You would think since he claims it's only a fan production that he would keep it in his native language to impress his Spanish buddies with and why does he not develope or finish the ON video as it ends abruptly? 1up did a 3 page interview with Pablo Belmonte and even showed renders of his work as well as some stuff not shown and also other stuff he made.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3141783

However if Pablo works for Nintendo already then it would be easy for him to get a hold of some renders and stuff and show it. Many companies have been pursuing him including Retro Studios (Metroid Prime Creator) and he declined their offer. Nintendo has NOT contacted him about a job... kind of strange giving his talents right? Also kind of strange how Pablo who is in college is turning down a job of a lifetime. Working at Retro Studios. My thought? He already works at Nintendo but is not aloud to reveal that for the time being. Perhaps the ON video was leaked and Nintendo made him write up some stuff about him making the video just to cover it up. Or perhaps Nintendo leaked the ON to see the publics response and they are just covering it up making it sound like a fake. Pablo did several interviews and in each of them his overall story changed. One interview he said it took him a week to make the video with 2 of his friends and in another interview he said it only took him 5 days by himself...

All and all it sounds kind of a little to coincidencial that this amazing ON video would show up only a week before E3 on the exact same day that Microsoft revealed the Xbox 360 to the world...

More strange stuff like check out this Metroid pic:

http://www.1up.com/media?id=2060004&type=lg

You will notice that something is whited out...

He calls him sell Psyco3leR Why is the P and the R captialized? "Public Relations" perhaps?

There are lots and lots of articles with people claiming that they work at Nintendo and that the ON is real as well as people who claim it's fake. The best article I thought sounded interesting is that one person said that the ON is indeed real that that it would be an addon to the existing Revolution hardware and would sell for around $200 - $300 as an addon. He went on to say that the main controller would be a Haptic controller (A recent Haptic controller patent has been filed) and that the controller would have all sorts of advanced features such a gyrocopes, heat and cold sensations, sensors, realistic effects like a small shock when you get shot or the controller would have a rumble function for when your heart is beating fast, etc and also that if you where lets say hanging from a ledge that you would need to squeeze the controller to prevent you from falling. All this is possible and described in the patent. He also said that the ON visor would support HD but not the regular system itself and thats why Nintendo can't announce HD for their console as the main unit will not support it. The augmented immesion technology was also explained real well and I realize now how it could effectively work. Having the Main ON unit on the floor, it in conjunctions with the visor projects your room into the game. I don't think you actually walk around the house and have each room changing but rather just the single room would be projected and once you leave your room in the video game (while still standing in your real room) you will be able to go wherever. It would give you a feeling like your actually walking around your room yet the technology wouldn't have to be extremely advance as it only made your room look like the game. It's hard for me to explain this technology but it does work and it's really exists whether or not the ON itse'f is real. Oddly as stated above there where 2 articles that explained the ON and the haptic controller in the same way. They also said that it would work either as a glove or something you can hold in your hand. When you pull your trigger finger while aiming your gun (like in real life) you will be able to actually shoot anywhere depending on where your aiming your hand at. Think NES and Duckhunt. The way they explained how the Revolution and the ON visor would be sold seperately suggest how it could be done at a affordable price. it also suggests that the people that don't like the ON idea won't have to use it as it's an optional feature which means the Revolution will cater to just about anyone and everyone. In the ON video they showed a screen it had the "ON" the "GameCube" and a box with a "?" on it. This screen could be signifying that the ON is capable of playing GameCube and past console games like Nintendo said. Another weird thing is, this Pablo guy posted all these other amazing videos that he claimed where his works yet I never seen them before. They where quite amazing and I actually search for this stuff so why didn't I see them before? I don't think they existed before the ON. Why has he not posted any other works since May? This guy is talented so why isn't he creating lots and lots more amazing fan works? Also that Zelda video I am almost certain I saw that before listed on a commerical site as a Japanese Majora's Mask commercial. Almost as if this guy tried to claim it was his work. I could've sworn that it's really part of a Majora's Mask commericial. I could be wrong but it looks awefully familliar to me and I am at lease 95% sure I found that on a site that houses game commercials.

Retro Studios:

At E3 Retro Studios showed a clip of Metroid Prime 3. It was later found out that the clip was running on GameCube hardware and not the Revolution. My theory is that Retro Studios has not seen the actual system yet (The On) and the Nintendo is having them work on GameCube hardware until they are ready to announced the ON to the developers and the world full. Since they are partnered Nintendo is able to create a video sample of Metroid Prime 3 for the ON video even though Retro has not idea about the headset yet.

Then there are the strange comments that the Nintendo guys give:

Shigeru Miyamoto:

"I think maybe if I could do anything, I would make it so you don't have to sit in front of a TV and play. If you could have a machine that you just plugged in and played inside a virtual world that - would be just great." Miyamoto DID invent the Nintendo DS so maybe he has a hand in the Revolution developement as well...

"I am not convinced realistic graphics alone make better games," he says.

"I believe Revolution gives me all the tools I need to create new and unique software. It's going to be a really well-balanced machine," he says.

"Sitting in front of your monitor with a controller, there's really nowhere to go from that paradigm, all you can do is make it prettier and faster,".

"What Nintendo wants to do is to open up that road, create something that goes beyond."

"The Revolution will use cutting edge technology, but it's ultimately about how that technology is used. We asked ourselves 'why would a family need or want to have a gaming console?' The answer is what's driving development of the Revolution."

"The next console fits anywhere. It brings together new games and old. It gives people worldwide access through wireless Wi-Fi connections. And it opens the world of video games -- to everyone. Software for the new console will even attract people who don’t consider themselves players. Adults, kids, men and women around the world will have access to the most popular video game characters, the best game franchises and the most engaging experiences yet developed -- only with Nintendo."

"Nintendo is always trying to be on the forefront of control innovations, like the analog stick, rumble or wireless," said Miyamoto, "As soon as these are available, our competitors snatch them up. Because the user interface is going to drive the Revolution software design, that's what's going to make our software stand out. Nobody else is going to be able to do what we do with next-generation game software. So, I can't reveal anything. It's under wraps because it's the big gun."

Satoru Iwata:

"The game itself and the gameplay shall be identical, but the look will be different; it's possible that with Revolution, we may be able to see the old games with new looks."

More Below...

"...software sells hardware. People buy hardware to play the games they love. I agree with Steve Jobs, the head of Apple, when he says, "Software is the user experience." Software is the driving technology not just of computers, but of all consumer electronics..."

"We invented the current way a console is played - in front of a television and holding a controller - but maybe that image will change."

"We will show the world what a next-gen system can be. Revolution marries the strongest heritage of innovation to the future of gaming,"

"When you turn on Revolution and see the graphics, you will say 'wow!'" "Our competitors have detailed the power of their core processor and display. But the advantages of our technology will also have no bearing on gameplay. I know, this is one of those mysterious comments,"

"There are too many buttons and sticks on controllers for novice players, which is likely to discourage them from ever playing games at all," he says. "We want the Revolution's controller to be relevant to everybody and we really want people to feel like they want to touch and play with it."

"Different also defines our approach to our next home system. It won't simply be new or include new technologies. Better technology is good, but not enough. Today's consoles already offer fairly realistic expressions so simply beefing up the graphics will not let most of us see a difference. So what should a new machine do? Much more. An unprecedented gameplay experience. Something no other machine has delivered before.

"The definition for a new machine must be different. I want you to know that Nintendo is working on our next system and that system will create a gaming revolution. Internal development is underway.

"I could give you our technical specs, as I'd know you'd like that, but I won't for a simple reason: they really don't matter. The time when horsepower alone made all the difference is over.

"Work on Revolution is well underway. When you see it you will be excited because you will experience a gaming revolution."

Reginald Fils-Aime:

"We believe that the consumer wants more in the area of community, and we are looking at how to deliver that. We think the online approach of today is a bit flawed. We think the consumer wants a better way. And that's what we're looking to do with Revolution. What I am saying is that with our next home console we will address the area of gamer community. You said "online." I used "online" as a description of a flawed business model. We are passionate about enabling our gamers to play with their friends [and] to play with others across long distances. There are a number of different ways to execute that."

"Our next console proves small in size but big on ideas,"

"We're throwing open the doors of gaming to wider audiences, from casual players to hard-core gamers who live for the thrill of defeating an endless army of wireless opponents."

It's comments like these that continue to drive the N-Game. Even if the ON is fake it does sound like Nintendo has something major up their sleeves. Something that they claim will reinvent the videogame. Or they could just be covering up the fact that the don't have anything to show at all. No one really knows. I believe that Nintendo has the potential to become something big and do something amazing. They did it several times in the past and the N64 was the first game system I called a Revolution in gaming. Still today my top favorite games are on the Nintendo 64. Nintendo may have horrible 3rd party support but they have the best 1st and 2nd party support of any console in my opinion.

There are rumors of the specs for the system. Many rumors suggesting multi G5 processors. However I know for a fact that they could not fit multiple chips in the console they showed at E3. Specially since Nintendo said it would even be smaller when it is done. More of a reason to suggest that either all the rumors on multi processors are fake or that the box Iwata showed at E3 is fake. I do know that IBM is developing the processors and ATI is developing the graphics card. The CPU is called "Broadway" and the GPU is called "Hollywood" which are names of the biggest entertainment masses in America. There was recently an article claiming to be an interview with ATI. It sounded like it could be real. ATI claims that the Revolution graphics card is not as powerful as the Xbox 360 or the PS3's. Maybe since the ON has so much technology Nintendo is cutting corners on the graphics capability to make the system affordable. You may only get a system at lets say a 1.5GHZ and a low end Directx 9.0 capable video card. Enough to make the games still look pretty good but enough to make it affordable so that they will also be able to include the VR technology. Then there is the rumored "Cube Mapping". A patent Nintendo filed suggests a new way of rendering games which would bring Xbox 360 and PS3 graphics to the weaker Revolution hardware. During E3, Reggie said "Our Revolution will be a truely powerful machine...Hollywood and Broadway will work together to create a gaming experience not possible on any other console." And then during the press conference...Iwata said "When you see the Revolutions graphics, you will say 'Wow'." After he said that he paused for a bit...

The Emagin Crisis:

OK most of us may or may not remember the phone call with Bruce. It was a 1 minute video that was supposely a conversation with a guy who works for Emgain which is a company who makes 3D Visors and according to the guy Nintendo is indeed working with them. A lot of people claim this phone call at the least to be real. You can listen to it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/3248858/bruce1.wav.html

A More Recent Comment From Miyamoto:

"We're looking at utilizing the functionality of the Revolution and its user interface to create really unique gaming experiences."
could this "User Interface" be reffering to the Visor?

Mario:

One of the most crazy things in the ON video was the Super Mario 64 scene rendering a half million castles. How could Pablo PERFECTLY render even once castle? My initial thought was that maybe he some how got the data from the Super Mario 64 rom off the internet. However that was quickly ruled out as you can notice that not only the flag is waving in perfect speed like the 64 version but the water and waterfall is perfectly flowing as if the 64 scene was actually running. I can't see how this would be possible to photoshop. Specially how could he add over 512 million castles in photoshop? Do you even know what kind of computer would be needed to render a half millions Mario 64 castles that are actually be intereactive? A top of the line super computer thats what. Think about it. Super Mario 64 ran on an 80 MHZ console and Mario 64 nearly pushed the limits of the 64. Times 80MHZ by 512,000 simultaneous intereactive castles. Thats got to be one beefy machine.

Taking So long:

If Nintendo wasn't doing something extremely innovative and revolutionary such as the ON then why would it take them so long to make the system. Releasing a year after Microsoft and about 6-9 months after Sony. Gyroscopes isn't a big enough innoation to make it take Nintendo so long to finish the console. Also why would the system be called "Revolution" if we where only going to get a new button on a controller? Nintendo is planning something big and the quotes posted above should prove that. Even if the Nintendo ON is not real I think it's safe to assume that something big is still going to come. We are not going to get a Wirless Wavebird controller with the words "GameCube" crossed out and replaced with "Nintendo Revolution".

Time And Time Again:

How come I NEVER saw his other creations before the ON video was released. I am good at finding this stuff yet I never seen them before and never even heard of Pablo Belmonte. Where those videos recently made to? To help cover up the ON so that he could say "Hey I also made these videos"! What if the ON is fake... THAT On is fake, what if there were multiple ideas presented to the Senior Nintendo Management. This is from their R&D team for the consideration perhaps? That's why they can say, "The ON video is fake" cause, it really is a fake, not something really made yet or at all. They may have other ideas for the visor and this was just one of the ideas presented.

Nintendo ON 2:

On May 19th a second mysterious video showed up on the internet no more then a day before the first images of the Nintendo Revolution was revealed on Nintendo's site. This video http://src-network.com/on2.wmv (Right Click And Save-As) shows both the Nintendo ON and the console prototype that was shown at E3 right next to each other. If you notice the video shows angles of the Revolution that is not present in any images or videos showcasing the Revolution's hardware and the ON is shown at an angle which was also not present in the original video and screenshots. Even if this is fake could it really have only been made within hours after the Revolution prototype was revealed? Also during E3 on Nintendo Cam 3 there was a screen with red letters saying "ON". However you would half to have been around at the time of E3 to see it. How about all the weird videos and stuff that popped up on Nintendo's website right before their press conference? Those where some odd videos to say the least.

Costs:

One of the biggest complaints and reasons I hear is that the ON can not be made at an affordable price. Emagin made a similar VR helmet with all the neat stuff that the ON has minus the Augmented Immersion technology (Not even sure if the ON really has that) and the Visor sells for $900. Emagin can do price gouging on VR visors since hardly anyone makes them. However if someone was to mass produce a Visor the price could be cut by up to 65%. Lets look at the technology of the PSP. The PSP uses an LCD screen bigger then a Visor would need (since eyes are closer), a quite fast processor, good videocard, 32MB or memory, USB 2.0 slot, ETC and this sells for $250 soon to go down to $200. Thats a lot of technology crammed into a small device at an affordable price. So why couldn't a decent Visor be made for a price? What about if it was an addon to the Revolution and sold for say $300 and was an option to use. I believe that it would be possible to do this and keep it within an affordable price range. Nintendo said that their console will be cheaper then the competition. Well if this was an addon then this wouldn't hurt the main console price.

IGN Saw The Console Before E3:

http://www.cube-europe.com/~news/revolution/revc.jpg

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2005/revo/large_img/revo_6l.jpg

IGN Mockeup From May 13th Before E3:

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image...3-2005-revolutions-size-20050513005156453.jpg

Notice how the IGN mockup not only has the grey spot representing the Revolution stand but the buttons are even in the same place? NO ONE can deny that IGN DIDN't know about the Revolution before E3. I posted about this earlier but only in a topic. This mockup was posted the same day as the Ninendo ON video. More on everything in my sig. It has always been rumored that IGN knew something. I personally think IGN is downplaying the Revolution purposely. Matt is insulting the Revolution, complaining about it, etc. I think he knows a LOT more then we think he knows. Think about it. Theres not even a Revolution section. I personally think the ON is real.

Conclusion:

Nothing is certain about the Revolution. It just seems like what was shown at E3 was only a decoy (a coverup) and that there is a big chance that the Revolution is really the Nintendo ON. That video just seems to well thought out to be fake and it landed on such a perfect time (Xbox 360 Unveiling Date). Though there are a small errors in the ON video which include: Wrong Dates for the console realeases (Intro of movie), beta footage of Super Mario 64 and the DS Mario showed footage of the regular Super Mario 64 and not the DS version. Though these are minor errors it. Perhaps the guy who made the video didn't know exactly every little tiny detail about Nintendo's history. If he was hired for his amazing video skills then that could mean he wasn't even a full Nintendo fan for at lease the past consoles. Also why did the video end so abruptly and why did Pablo Belmonte change his story about how and why he made the video in different interviews. One time he said it took him a week to make the video and with two of his friends and the second time he said it only took him 5 days by himself. Also what about all the weird patents Nintendo filed? Descibing 3D display systems, etc! The end of the video actually looks like it has been cut rather then just plain ended. Even the music was cut. Things are just a little bit to strange. Either way time will tell what the Revolution is. Lets hope the ON is ON!!!

More:

I have my own selection of Revolution speculation on all things Nintendo Revolution. You WILL want to check this out:

http://www.zogdog.com/theboard/viewtopic.php?t=6969&start=0

You won't find more Revolution information and speculation on any other site.

More Below...

As an addon, I did a who is on www.nintendoon.com and it has a rotating signal.

Post 1:

Well Kevin that guy says that someone traced it to Washington?
So I decided to do it myself here is what I found.

nintendoon.com
Registration Service Provided By: Registerfly.com
RegisterFly.com - Ref# 17925908
Creation date: 13 May 2005 17:10:51

nintendoon.com is not an IP address, so I am using 216.52.184.240 (the A record for nintendoon.com).

Well whoever owns this Domain lives in Redmond, Washington Smile
Anyone who wants to do this can just click here

Also Note the Date this domain was Registered!!

:::edit 9:38pm same day--domain just changed to Bellevue, Washington

Post 2:

Since just close to 10 min after I posted that original link connecting nintendoon.com to Redmond, WA - the host DNS server changed to Bellevue, WA

This makes me wonder if one of these two companies was in charge of the nintendoon video.
They have the resources to make it for nintendo
And they are nintendo partners

===============================================

KEMCO U.S.A., INC.
14711 NE 29th Place
Suite 215
Bellevue, WA 98007
Tel 425 869 8000
kemcogames.com

Quote:
KEMCO (Kotobuki System Co., Ltd.) was established in 1984 as one of Kotobuki Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Ltd.'s subsidiary companies.

One of the original Nintendo licensees, in 1985 KEMCO began to develop games for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The company has never looked back. KEMCO has been developing and publishing games for nearly 20 years.

KEMCO has produced over 100 titles worldwide for NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation® game console, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Microsoft Xbox. These titles include the highly popular Top Gear racing and Crazy Castle series.

The establishment of KEMCO U.S.A, INC. in 2001 created a subsidiary of KEMCO of Japan that specifically targets the U.S. and European markets with top quality products. KEMCO USA, INC. is the first wholly owned subsidiary of KEMCO of Japan.

Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
14205 SE 36th Street, Suite 220
Bellevue, WA 98006
U.S.A.

Quote:
About Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
Sierra Entertainment, Inc., a studio of Vivendi Universal Games, is one of the earliest developers and largest worldwide publishers of interactive entertainment software. Based in Bellevue, Washington, Sierra has released critically acclaimed and award-winning titles that represent a wide variety of computer entertainment on game consoles and PC platforms.

The story of Sierra Entertainment began in the late 1970s, when Ken and Roberta Williams created Mystery House, the world's first graphic/text adventure game. Ken and Roberta ran On-Line Systems from their kitchen table until 1980, when they moved its headquarters to Oakhurst, California, at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, and renamed the company Sierra On-Line. They stayed in the Sierra foothills until 1994, when corporate headquarters was moved to its current location in Bellevue, Washington. Sierra On-Line was renamed Sierra Entertainment in late 2001.

About Vivendi Universal Games
Headquartered in New York, Vivendi Universal Games is a global leader in multi-platform interactive entertainment. A leading publisher of PC, console and online-based interactive content, Vivendi Universal Games has a portfolio of development studios including Black Label Games, Blizzard Entertainment, Coktel, Knowledge Adventure, NDA Productions, Sierra Entertainment and Universal Interactive. Through its Partner Publishing Group, Vivendi Universal Games also co-publishes and/or distributes interactive products for a number of strategic partners, including Bits Software, Crave Entertainment, Fox Interactive, Interplay, Majesco, Mythic Entertainment and Simon & Schuster, among others.

This is all you post about nowadays; I should just make a new thread, "Kschreck's Nintendo Revolution Thread" and sticky it for you. :p

wow... ok I read it all. Thank you for that, absolutely fantastic read. I didn't even know about this nintendo ON stuff until now. I'd really like for nintendo to be doing something revolutionary like that.. and this pablo character does sound way too sketchy...

lets hope for Nintendo ON / rev !... woo bed time for me.. thanks for that

KagePrototype, you should check out the link in my sig. I am a mod at the ZogDog boards and I do just that. I know pretty much every piece of information about all three next gen consoles. I post about the Revolution mostly because thats the system that is most shrouded in mystery.

sorry me lazy to read all that

someone can say it all in few words

Good job...
That is all possible, infact, extremely possible. Highly likely.
Nintendo do promise revolutions, and delievers.
I'm surprised you wouldn't be a millionare if you could write stuff like that.

It's a good read! There you go. Theres your few words.

K I will sum it up.
Based on what Shigeru Miyamoto has said and how quick Nintendo ON was done, and how tight sealed wraps nintendo has been on, and how alot of things on it being fake don't match up.. he belives Nintendo On is real.

and nintendo on is the helmet that is around the web?

Yes. However you don't wear that big huge thing. That sits on the floor. You wear a small visor. Check the video out to see what I mean.

www.nintendoon.com

If the NintendoOn is real... I will do sexual favors for Nintendo.

Please don't quote me on that though!

Very good read, but there is one thing you're wrong about:

Kschreck said:
One of the most crazy things in the ON video was the Super Mario 64 scene rendering a half million castles. How could Pablo PERFECTLY render even once castle? My initial thought was that maybe he some how got the data from the Super Mario 64 rom off the internet. However that was quickly ruled out as you can notice that not only the flag is waving in perfect speed like the 64 version but the water and waterfall is perfectly flowing as if the 64 scene was actually running. I can't see how this would be possible to photoshop. Specially how could he add over 512 million castles in photoshop? Do you even know what kind of computer would be needed to render a half millions Mario 64 castles that are actually be intereactive? A top of the line super computer thats what. Think about it. Super Mario 64 ran on an 80 MHZ console and Mario 64 nearly pushed the limits of the 64. Times 80MHZ by 512,000 simultaneous intereactive castles. Thats got to be one beefy machine.

It's not Photoshop, it's just prerendered using a CG program like Lightwave or 3D Studio Max. If I had the castle model I could do the exact same thing on my computer.

I have to back LittleB on that one. :D
The castle thing can be done, although it would be a pain in the butt probably.

Back