J U N K - L I F E - Half-Life 1 Modification

ElectroShock

Headcrab
Reaction score
Hello, it's me, ElectroShock! I'm currently working in a mod for Half-Life 1 by Valve Software. It will be named J U N K - L I F E.
pic2.png

Due to release next year hopefully, J U N K - L I F E is a minor Half-Life 1 mod that returns you to Black Mesa (or in case the Red Rock) that follows the story of Mo Lester (the player), a Rat Exterminator working in Red Rock Rat Exterminating Facility. This mod is safe for everyone so it does not contain any swearing or adult references unlike the ones in Scientist SlaughterHouse, Half-Screwed, Crack-Life (high chance of adult references) and more.

Keep tuned for new media and information!: moddb.com/mods/junk-life-funny-mod-messup
header-image-mod-new.png

The **** am I reading?

Please note that this mod isn't a joke, this is under development. But we are still looking for models, UI editors, texture editors, etc.

I know that some of you might be bored. But hey, why not just show some new chapter names?

1. POINT-LESS INSERTION (Anomalous Materials)
  2. GOVERNMENT SUCKS BALL (Unforeseen Consequences, name not final)
  3. OFFICE FREAKOUT (Office Complex)
  4. WE'VE GOT EXTERMINATORS! (We've got Hostiles!)
  5. THE-GIANT-TENTACLE 3000! (Blast Pit)
That's only what can I show to you right now. Also, thumbs up for that HL2 references (Point-Less Insertion = Point Insertion)

An Alpha version is coming soon to select ValveTime users and anyone who helped in my mod development.

Promised weapons that might appear in Junk-Life (or maybe not):

- Cool Tripmine (name not final)
- Water Gun
- Rat Killer (shaped like a Thor Hammer, name ALSO not final!)
- Time Freezer (freezes the time for 30 seconds, weapon concept not final)
- Sandvich C4 (drops a TF2 sandvich and use a TV remote to explode it)

Back