Jesus Christ. "Gone Baby Gone".

Y

Yorick

I just watched Gone Baby Gone, without having heard anything about it, other than it was filmed in Boston. Ben Affleck was a surprisingly good director, and the movie was so ridiculously powerful and surprising. And depressing.

[edit]these forums are ****ing stupid and coded by absolute monkeys. I swear to God I want to destroy the entire goddamn thing in a blaze of fire and hatred.[/edit]

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CALLED THE ****ING COPS W4TOQJHUIGH

One setback I have is how at the end they say "Well, even though it's completely obvious what happened we're going to spell it out for you." which a lot of movies do and it's redundant.

One setback I have is how at the end they say "Well, even though it's completely obvious what happened we're going to spell it out for you." which a lot of movies do and it's redundant.

Apparently the alternate ending was even more "spelling it out for you" in that the main character there had a voice over about how he was wrong and shit.

When you hover over the thread title you can read the content of the spoiler, without knowing it's a spoiler. Awesome.

That's ****ing retarded. My bad, I'll see if I can add some babble before the spoiler tag. =\

Back