JFK video game

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
play as Lee Harvey Oswald

"JFKReloaded.com recreates the last few moments of the President's life and challenges participants to help disprove any conspiracy theory by recreating the three shots that Lee Harvey Oswald made from the infamous sixth floor of the Dallas book depository.

The 'docu-game' accurately recreates the surroundings and events of 22nd November 1963 in downtown Dallas, using information from the Warren Commission report"

I think "docu-game" is misleading ...I think it's pushing the warren commision findings that are at best flawed. It may be a little tasteless to create a game around one of america's darkest moments but I think the motivation had more to do with greed than historical accuracy

mods: please leave this in the politics forum as it doesnt really suit the other games section as the topic is more about politics than the actual game

I wonder how that Brit would feel if I made a video game where the purpose was to kill Princess Di again.

seinfeldrules said:
I wonder how that Brit would feel if I made a video game where the purpose was to kill Princess Di again.

different circumstances. It was an accident. btw the game developers are pushing the "lone gunman" theory

http://www.jfk-reloaded.com/start/

it's more than a little eeirie that they're talking about a real murder

Read about that in the 20 Min yesterday. I thought it was pretty wrong, but I still found it funny as Hell.

Back