JJ Abrams talks about Half-Life movie!

That's refreshing to know, but the films are still probably a good ways off. We just need to take the amount of time it takes to make a movie than figure out a way to apply Valve Time to the equation and that's how we'll get our rough of estimate of when the film will come out.

On a serious note, does this mean it's possible Valve and Bad Robot are working on a game together (outside of Pass Time)?

On a serious note, does this mean it's possible Valve and Bad Robot are working on a game together (outside of Pass Time)?
I guess they are talking with each other, maybe try things out, but they won't rush things and they won't release something half-assed.

Some movies are "in development" for several decades. I wouldn't get too excited. The fact they haven't definitively shelved the project doesn't mean it's moving forward at any meaningful pace.

Some movies are "in development" for several decades. I wouldn't get too excited. The fact they haven't definitively shelved the project doesn't mean it's moving forward at any meaningful pace.
yeah, but I thought the project is completely dead, which it isn't

I wonder if Valve is pulling the same sort of setup as Blizzard is doing with World of Warcraft where they'll work on releasing any new games they might be developing whenever the movies come out in theatres.

Back