Kane & Lynch 2 Demo Now Available on Steam

lol Why are you surprised? The first game was a piece of shit too.

cos this one looked alot better and was one of ym most anticipated games this year, i cant take it in good faith to pay full price for this game if it maybe just as bad now. I'll have to rent and see for myself.

Lambda is being an overreactive 'tard as usual.

aw shucks what did i ever do to be treated so nicely? :D

middle_finger.jpg

Game is like the first one, just okay. Those ****ing idiots like Jim Sterling giving it a one are clearly doing it to be sensationalist. It might not be an amazing AAA game but it certainly deserves more than that.

Game is like the first one, just okay. Those ****ing idiots like Jim Sterling giving it a one are clearly doing it top be sensationalist. It might not be an amazing AAA game but it certainly deserves more than that.
You're a good person, I like you. Let's go have coffee.

Me and a friend beat it cooperatively in 2.5 hours. Thank god it was only a rental.

My face when a 3 hour game has a better story and is more of a fun ride than a lot of bigger games out there.

That beginning scene where you catch a glimpse of the thousand cuts torture actually made me feel sick inside, a first for a game this gen. Playing on Extreme right now so I'm stuck on that part not long after you meet Hsing. Shit's tough.

My face when a 3 hour game has a better story and is more of a fun ride than a lot of bigger games out there.

Pssst... It's easier to polish and pace a 3 hour game than a 20 hour one.

Back