Killing two birds with one.....wha?

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
Ok so some weird shit has been happening lately (well, not all lately, but over time) and I'm not sure how to explain it.

It all started when we discovered one of our chickens - beheaded. Yep, head clean off in the hutch. (We only discovered it when our dog went in for a minute or so and came out with the head). When we found it it looked like it had been there for a while.

Then a few months later, we awoke to discover that one of the plants in our conservatory had been cut up, I mean, all the leaves chopped and lying on the ground - there were also cut/slice marks on the base of the plant (It was some spiky plant from mexico) which was also really weird.

Now yesterday we discovered two dead black birds on our backyard deck. Both sitting right next to each other, they didn't seem to be visibly injured or anything, and at the base of the deck where no one had been for some time was a dog shit (a recent one from one of our dogs, they're cleaned up on a weekly basis) that had been stood on, but it was right up against the deck, and none of us have been anywhere near there for at least a few weeks. (We have a photo of the birds, I'll post once mum comes back with her iPad). Basically, there was no way I can think of that would have caused those two birds to have just died sitting next to each other on the deck.

My parents think it has something to do with this crazy guy we know. Basically, him and his wife were family friends until they divorced, and he went a little batty, taking all of her possessions into storage and moving to Australia. He recently sent three letters to the police saying her father was involved in a murder in England years ago (They moved here from England), and has turned against my parents for siding with his wife rather than him. (it's hard to explain without going into the full story, but trust me, he's WEIRD).

Also, this same guy sent us some pirated films with no message a month or so after he left the scene, of revenge based films.

The thing that makes them think it was him is that he gave us the chickens originally. I mean the whole thing sounds crazy. It sounds pretty unbelievable to me, but It's still weird how these things are happening, obviously caused by SOMEONE with no explanation.

Just thought I'd share this, I don't really know what to make of it.

I will suggest the obvious. Install security cameras to see who's doing this, and of course call the cops and tell them what's been happening.

Well as far as the cops go, my dad IS a cop, and after the letters the police received and my dad's description of the guy he's been red flagged, so if he comes up anywhere they'll know about it and probably try and contact/question him in regards to his ex-wife's belongings and his letters, but he's the paranoid crazy wannabe military/hunter survivalist type so who knows where the hell he is. I suppose we could do something with cameras but I think these events are too infrequent to make it worth while.

Yeah he doesn't sound very stable. Stay safe morgs.

I was wondering when Absinthe's ghost would find a new hl2.netter to haunt. Sorry it had to be you Morgs.

Here's a picture of the birds
KfStdFX.jpg

F*ck, Morgs. That's cray. You and your folks stay safe, this dude sounds majorly unstable.

I think my parents got one of that as well, I'll have a look and upload it if i find one.

and nope, that's how we found them.

Back