Latest Member: Test User

Lizardizzle

Space Core
Reaction score
This guy has got to go. I want new faces!
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I also wonder about its history. Is it really a test user someone put there years ago as a test of the "newest member" feature? Has there really been no other accounts (bot accounts aside) since 2017?

Well, that certainly explains things. Is that true?

Yeah I had originally forgotten my password so I tried to create a new account and it said something along the lines of "not accepting new registrations at this time."

the forum is broken in a lot of ways, cookies are really screwy, multiquote doesnt seem to work etc. thats what happens when nobody maintains old forum software for half a decade

Only just found out registration was closed.

Now fixed.

We're undertaking some forum upgrades at some point.

the forum is broken in a lot of ways, cookies are really screwy, multiquote doesnt seem to work etc.
I haven't noticed any problems with what I've been doing over the past month or so, seems solid. I had to reacquaint myself with the process for multiquote, you select the posts you want, then insert them into the reply box.

Only just found out registration was closed.

Now fixed.

We're undertaking some forum upgrades at some point.

BTW, if you find any bugs with the site as it stands, please create a thread for each bug in this forum:

https://www.valvetime.net/forums/valvetime-feedback.41/

Thanks much to you.

I haven't noticed any problems with what I've been doing over the past month or so, seems solid. I had to reacquaint myself with the process for multiquote, you select the posts you want, then insert them into the reply box.

A'course, only recently have there been multiple posts from which to quote.

what is also the bots
like bots: yandex
bots: google
Those are search engine robots, looking for updated info. The Guests could be people not logged in or an unidentified bot. I thought I caught a moment when someone else was signing up, but it never changed, so they either changed their minds or it was just a bot accessing the page, but I hadn't seen that before.

Back