Left 4 Dead Demo Tomorrow - Details

Zombies do NOT die in one hit unless it's a shot to the head, no idea where he got that from.

No way, you just fire in their general direction and they die. If they'd made them harder to kill they would've had to decrease the number of zombies or make them slower. As it is, I enjoy the game. It's fast paced and I like the hordes of zombies that come running at you, though I think sometimes the AI Director gives you too much of them at once...

My only issue is there is some serious freezing/stuttering problems. The Source engine is 4 years old and this issue stills pops up, it's unacceptable and a bit ridiculous. And before anyone says "it's your shit computer", I can play Far Cry 2 maxed out with solid FPS, and haven't had this issue on any other Source game on this computer (though I had the stutter bug with Half-Life 2 on my last computer, but that's another story). I found out you can get rid of the stuttering somewhat by disabling vsync or running the game in a window. Hopefully they fix this stuff soon...

Meh, maybe I never noticed.
Too busy shooting the shit out of the hordes.

My only issue is there is some serious freezing/stuttering problems. The Source engine is 4 years old and this issue stills pops up, it's unacceptable and a bit ridiculous. And before anyone says "it's your shit computer", I can play Far Cry 2 maxed out with solid FPS, and haven't had this issue on any other Source game on this computer (though I had the stutter bug with Half-Life 2 on my last computer, but that's another story). I found out you can get rid of the stuttering somewhat by disabling vsync or running the game in a window. Hopefully they fix this stuff soon...
I was having some issues, too. It would happen whilst doing this:
shooting the shit out of the hordes.

When it would happen I would cry.

Back