Left 4 Dead Is Silly

Poor Louis.

I've played this game for the second time ever tonight. The bots in single player stink - need to get online.

Haha! This is exactly why Left 4 Dead is just simply so goddamn fun to play. The last two clips were absolutely hilarious! ffffffffffuuuuuu-

Oh, great choice of music too :)

The tree rapeage was excellent. I love whacking cars as tank.

Awesome video.

I play TF2 with a guy named Daedalus and everyone always asks if he's the one that makes the YouTube videos.

Most of everything in the game is broken to me because I know every part of the maps. Really Valve took the approach of not making too many maps or environments aka being cheap. In TF2 you have industrial and desert environments. In L4D it's rural town and city. :rolleyes: Most of the bugs they fixed are not really fixed neither just like the sniper shooting through doors in TF2.

Then they come along and belch out the SDK and maybe a new map nobody will play and release fan made maps that are terrible. If it's a new weapon you probably won't want to use it. If you complain about one class being nerfed or is too powerful, they make it more powerful and nerf the bad class more or nerf something that isn't even complained about. Even then it will take forever to get done or released. I have kinda given up on Valve. *Oh and I don't think Valve will ever completely fix the bugs. Source engine is pretty bad and it's like those bath fitters. You put a hard shell of a new bathtub over your old one, but the old one is still there. :p The crappy hit detection like if a tree log taps into you makes you die. Then the revolutionary AI by Turtle Rock lol.

I guess that's been building up inside of you for quite some time and you couldn't hold it in any longer.

Most of everything in the game is broken to me because I know every part of the maps. Really Valve took the approach of not making too many maps or environments aka being cheap. In TF2 you have industrial and desert environments. In L4D it's rural town and city. :rolleyes: Most of the bugs they fixed are not really fixed neither just like the sniper shooting through doors in TF2.

Then they come along and belch out the SDK and maybe a new map nobody will play and release fan made maps that are terrible. If it's a new weapon you probably won't want to use it. If you complain about one class being nerfed or is too powerful, they make it more powerful and nerf the bad class more or nerf something that isn't even complained about. Even then it will take forever to get done or released. I have kinda given up on Valve. *Oh and I don't think Valve will ever completely fix the bugs. Source engine is pretty bad and it's like those bath fitters. You put a hard shell of a new bathtub over your old one, but the old one is still there. :p The crappy hit detection like if a tree log taps into you makes you die. Then the revolutionary AI by Turtle Rock lol.

Shush.

I can understand if a conversation leads up to something like that, but seriously that was right out of the blue.

Is there ever a post in this forum that isn't "This is what's broken with L4D!?"

Everything you're saying is just so over exaggerated, it's insane. Sure, there are issues, but complaining because there are two styles of levels...? Seriously? Then you're bitching about them releasing the SDK to release shitty fan made maps..? I wonder if you're just grasping at straws.

I hate L4D! There is only zombies to kill, I mean what is up with that! 4 player characters as well, that is extremely limited!!! Buggy as well, because games since 2005 DO NOT have bugs in them!!!

Whenever I start reading a post here now I look for Hool's "Valve has failed" reply, I think you are taking the whole thing a bit seriously dude, its only a game.

Alot of these bugs are pathing issues, getting AI characters (and mechanics) in a game to dynamicly understand the enviroment is alot harder than it seems, some games avoid the situation completely by rarely having enemies deal with complex geometry, limiting combat to open empty spaces, ive had countless cases of enemies getting stuck in geometry or running against walls in almost every shooter ive played, L4D is the first Source Engine game not to use a precompiled node map, and considering what that entails, the bugs arnt that bad.

I hate L4D! There is only zombies to kill, I mean what is up with that! 4 player characters as well, that is extremely limited!!! Buggy as well, because games since 2005 DO NOT have bugs in them!!!
And one of the players is a GIRL. A GIRL!

The game isn't perfect. It's great fun playing with fellow .netters but to actually play takes something else. *Also Officer Combine, shush Feb 2099.

Back