Lo =D

P

Pulse*

Lo all,

Been following HL2 for abit and since its getting closer to being released thought i'd sign up to a HL2 forum, so I can rant about how uber l33t it is when it comes out :afro:

Dunno if hi threads are allowed but meh, be gentle im a nub to the forums hehe :cheese:

Cu all around in the various posts!

:cheers:

-Pulse*

welcome

/me is gentle on Pulse*

there is actually a forum for newbies, but its not very popular, so people wouldnt probably see this :p

Hi Pulse; be sure to read all the stickies before posting.

Edit: like the sig by the way :) here's another one kind of like that: Terrorists! Putting the FUN back in fundamentalism!

considerign that we're all starving for more information, and we've talked at length about everything else under the sun, i see nothing wrong with a hi thread.

Hi! :cheese:

Originally posted by Pulse*
, so I can rant about how uber l33t it is when it comes out :afro:

Here's a little advice... don't try to be "1337" around the forums or people will think you're a 12-year-old AOL user.

Welcome to the boards! :)

Whoa quick replies... ty all :E

@switch - I just saw the forums after I posted here... my typical nubish self strikes again lol

@para - Will do :D

@Typhon - lol hope I dont get owned for putting a thread here :bounce:

@Yatta - Oh how I hate AOL. Trust me I dont use l33t h4x talk that often... I think =x

@Toad - I stole your hatstand.... mawhahah ^____________________^

Originally posted by Pulse*

@Yatta - Oh how I hate AOL. Trust me I dont use l33t h4x talk that often... I think =x
Very good! Then I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! :)

Back