Minecraft sub-forum please

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Its getting a little silly in the minecraft thread. With the popularity of the game only going to get bigger, and the thread already 1500+ posts, people have been suggesting we get a sub-forum going for it. I'm posting about it here, because the minute someone mentions it in the thread, its already buried in more posts.

I'll consider it.

Excellent!

I think the fact that the 1:1 Enterprise-D in Minecraft video got posted in that thread 4 times is ample evidence that the thread is moving too fast to keep up with.

I just have to commend (I assume it's Pi who wrote it) the subtitle, "Autism: The Game."

I laughed so hard, and it's so true.

Off topic, but will the GTA and Battlefield sub forums ever be un-archived? They're sure to see a lot more activity when a respective game is released/announced.

If there's ever sufficient demand (in terms of on-topic threads being posted, not requests in here) then they could feasibly return.

I just have to commend (I assume it's Pi who wrote it) the subtitle, "Autism: The Game."

I laughed so hard, and it's so true.

cracked me up as well, aspiecraft imo. I can't believe hl2.net is evolving a sense of humor!

Back