MOST FUN WITH STARCRAFT EVER! korean starcraft channel

spamboo

Reaction score
SUNKIN COLONY!!!!! the funnys wmp stream ever! no good for 56k sry but broadband peps will love this. just past this in ur web browzer.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- real link! = mms://211.39.136.29/gembcon

some times theres even hot korean chicks!

I always pheared Koreans in games of SC. Why are they so good??? I really should play that game some more.

You see, it's cool to be gamer in Korea. I think I will move there and will have all TEH hot babes. I would like to go on about how gaming is dangerous to our society, because it raises anarchists in the heart, but I won’t. Why? Well, nobody really gives a thing about it.

i cant get it to work, is my windows media player too old?

Originally posted by Daiceman9
i cant get it to work, is my windows media player too old?

nevermind that, pre-emptive posting is all the rage right now

Yes, starcraft was a really good game in its day. The longest I played was 22 hours straight! The best wa when you would play a custom map that said that you got 500,000 resources at the start. The catch would be that their side of the map would get nuked 10 times after 20 minutes!!! lol. The most embarassing thing would be that even with that knowledge I would STILL LOSE!!!

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
nevermind that, pre-emptive posting is all the rage right now

ROFLOL!!!!!

umm....what version of starcraft is that? cause thats not the version i have on my pc.....

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
You see, it's cool to be gamer in Korea. I think I will move there and will have all TEH hot babes. I would like to go on about how gaming is dangerous to our society, because it raises anarchists in the heart, but I won’t. Why? Well, nobody really gives a thing about it.

Are you an idiot? Asian chicks for the most part are ass ugly. Very few are actually hot. What a dumbass dude.

Back