My brother's mini mods

That was pretty cool. The fact that the only sound you could hear was from the motion tracker was really eerie, and it's pretty spooky even if the enemy is just a Hunter. Pulse rifle sounds and looks awesome, too.

I still have my doubts about how a full scale Alien game in L4D would work when the hordes are an essential part of the game - I don't see how the Alien name could be slapped over L4D by making sure all the boxes are ticked; hordes, four special Aliens... but if it was limited to just you verses Aliens, with no silly tie-in's for what the Smoker could be, or what a Boomer would be, and not having actual Xenomorphs standing around acting as the horde, then it looks like it could work really well. Just you, three others and a resonable amount of Hunters.

Eerie stuff.

That did look pretty good. I think the gun sound effects are abit too loud, but I'm sure that is easily sorted. Apart from that it looked good.

Not sure about invisible "Stalkers" but the concept suitably creeped me out.

idk if it was the youtube video or not but that smg sounded horrible.

i love the errie music though, much more creepier then that stock sounds.

aaaahaaha ohh man at the end of the first video where Francis goes "I hate sewers" before getting pounced had me chuckling. This just completely killed the suspense, but in a very good, humorous way :thumbs: Looks pretty creepy though. Tell your brother to keep up the good work.

Back