My review

TheSomeone

Reaction score
After reading this review, I hope you realize this game is a triumph in contemporary gaming technoloy.

varminthunter.jpg

PCG gave it like an 8%, if I'm thinking of the right thing.

I'm guessing this is some kind of joke. Spill the beans. Who are you working for? Do you work for Microsoft? George W. Bush? Huh!? Who's your daddy and what does he do?

ok i read it, that was so bad im going to bed...thanks for ruining my night, i might go kill myself

Saying a game about hunting is good is... well... a bit suss. Who paid you?

I'd definately get this game if the name was shortened to "NRA Hunter" ..that'd be sweet

i'm really glad they fixed the control scheme, i had a hard time in the first game as well, need to head to Walmart now to pick this little gem up!

Whew, Just when I wsa thinking everyone would just read the first line and post that I'm crazy some people actually read it.

<3

CptStern said:
I'd definately get this game if the name was shortened to "NRA Hunter" ..that'd be sweet
There a couple similar games, and I doubt you would pay the $5 for them.

I'd pay triple that to be able to hunt down NRA members

CptStern said:
I'd pay triple that to be able to hunt down NRA members
Well it depends what you use, but I think you would need a bit more than triple to hunt them down, unless you just use a knife.

Foxtrot said:
Well it depends what you use, but I think you would need a bit more than triple to hunt them down, unless you just use a knife.

meh I'll just pull out my stealth skills (I picked from playing splinter cell) and snap their neck when they're not looking

CptStern said:
meh I'll just pull out my stealth skills (I picked from playing splinter cell) and snap their neck when they're not looking
Awesome, I like to use the split jump and then drop on top of someone.

I just whistle and for some stupid reason they look in the opposite direction ...duh!!

I can run HL2 on 256MB RAM, if that **** needs 384 it obviously isn't very well optimized.

JellyWorld said:
I can run HL2 on 256MB RAM, if that **** needs 384 it obviously isn't very well optimized.
It is the physics engine.

Back