My ripping off Electronic Store for 100$ and a Geforce 4 story

G

Well this is off topic, so I thought i'd share a funny story. Plus this might give you guys ideas for cheap video cards.

I was at an electronics store a while back to buy a Geforce4 Ti 4400. I bought it, but it was ****ed up when I put it in my comp. So I went back to the store to exchange for another one. The guy at the return counter said for me to go to the video card section and pick out another one, same model of course.... :cheese: (HEHEHEHEHE). The Ti4400 at the time was 300$. And a Ti4600 was 400$. So I went to the shelves and saw the 4400 box. But noticed that the 4600 box looked exactly identical, and the cards looked very much alike. Only difference was the little text below the name that said it was TI4600. So I said what the **** why not. I took the 4600 and went back to the return-counter. The guy opened up the package to check it everything was ok and was there. I thought he would notice right then so I started to distract him, sayin what was wrong with the previous one. I was just talkin bullshit to make him lose concentration. He checked it all and said ok this one looks good. And I ****ing walked out of there with a 4600 instead of 4400. Store got owned for 100$. lol.:bounce: :cheers: :afro: :cheese:

Originally posted by righte0us
one step closer for global anarchy! :E :cheers:

**** yeah. I also ripped off the starbucks for 5 bucks before. Ordered drinks and went past the paying counter and straight up to the counter where you get the drinks.

good one, THUGENSTEIN.

It would sweet if you get a Radeon 9000 and to get a 9800 out of it.

Originally posted by Jager
good one, THUGENSTEIN.

It would sweet if you get a Radeon 9000 and to get a 9800 out of it.

Well i technically do have a 9800... TECHNICALLY..

i had it but my brother stole it... that ****er.

Yes I am king.. and why dont you steal it back. is he bigger then you? do you ph33r him? if not get off you lazy ass and get your radeon 9800 back.. NOW!!

your bro stold a graphics card ? lol how did he manage that ? lol, anyway I would kill my bro if he done that, but he dunt know how to open the the damn computer, so i'm safe :D

I hate people who need to post pictures to tell something. This isnt the stoneage yoah know.

Originally posted by nietzsche
idiocy.jpg

You sir, are very gay.

You infact are so gay that I now must make a whole new catagory in my list, for GAY people.

And btw, yeah my brother is 25 and im 17. I work out and he doesnt, but im sure he can still beat me up.

i dispise people who try and make fun of someone with usin a bad joke that had no aparent thought brought into it. iv looked over a lot of your(evil) post and some of them had a point but others were just spam. some things dont need to be said. dont flame me be cause the post does have a valid point. Your wanting to be at the top or "KING" as u dubbed it has made you a spammer and being at the top does not grant u anything or give anyone the right to be ignorant and post every thought that bounces around in your head meaningfull or not. that is wut irc is for. :dozey:

Mirc gives me errors ATM.. so I cant post all this nonsens crap @ dah irc channel. So I found a good way of turning my daily nonsens mixed with relative good comments into a posting whore day
please forgive me :) once a new day will break I will stop this posting frenzy and I will follow the yellow brick road into a normal day of only usefull comments.

to make it even better.. I will go to bed now. so my posting frenzy is officially stopped.. good night yah all

At the movie's once a friend gave the counter guy a 50 and in return he got 100$ in 20's, ahah.

Originally posted by KiNG
i dispise people who try and make fun of someone with usin a bad joke that had no aparent thought brought into it. iv looked over a lot of your(evil) post and some of them had a point but others were just spam. some things dont need to be said. dont flame me be cause the post does have a valid point. Your wanting to be at the top or "KING" as u dubbed it has made you a spammer and being at the top does not grant u anything or give anyone the right to be ignorant and post every thought that bounces around in your head meaningfull or not. that is wut irc is for. :dozey:

i despise people who cant spell the word despise

yeah. congratulations. you ripped someone off. i'm sure you have lots to be proud of now.

btw, you can overclock a 4200 to 4600 speeds.

:rolleyes: @ your deficient "gay" insult sig, too.

OMG! hardcore criminal at work! got a $100 off a gfx card and $5 from starbucks!

OMG!!! so amazin.... [/end sarcasm]

if you think rippin $100 from a store is a alot + a big crime...

well lol... come down to bournemouth sometime hehe

bournemouth? Do you live in England because i didnt know that it was really famaed for its crime. now then if you dont live in England then you are probably talking about another one.

Besides i dont see why people are getting praise for stealing. Yes yes call me a 'geek' or whatever but if you really need to sort out your priorities if you think that ripping someone off is good. I mean its not like its even hard to do and in the long run its doubtful it will get you anywhere.

lol it not famed for its crime... not mean it not happen

lol, i agree... stealin from shops is SO what you do when you like 13....

some people move onto... um real crime... and other just leave crime...

Back when I had a 366 I traded a mate his TNT2 for my Diablo 2... cracked it...

When I went out and purchased some cheap ram once I went to install it and completely bunged it up, they apologized and did it for me.

I've also managed to return Unreal AND Unreal 2 because they were overpriced (I said the multiplayer didn't work, you see if they try and argue their way outta that).

Saving 100 bucks on a card like that tho... that's just ****ed up :D

he posted the wrong pic, ill post the good one :

demotivators_1737_369772.jpeg

Demotivators are funneh :D

Back