my very own HL2 wallpaper...for YOU! :)

I think you will like this :)

zip file

800x600
1024x7668
1280x960

HLBG800.jpg

enjoy

Hm this is strange ;) I don't know if i did the same thing as you, cause my new pic i've been working on looks like yours :D

Very simple, yet very appealing. Excellent work.

good job, but you could decrease the huge amounts of black space. it looks like an un-resized movie on TV.

dont wanna bitch but its just the hl2 logo a cut out from a picture and cloud filter in photoshop :/

Technical complexity doesn't make something look good, and something doesn't necessarily look good if it's technically complex. When you come right down to it, the human brain likes stark, simple images with a defined point of interest.

Excellent work.

Originally posted by loque
dont wanna bitch but its just the hl2 logo a cut out from a picture and cloud filter in photoshop :/

true it looks good but its more a work off art when some1 does it completely themselfs..atleast I think it is ;) and yes ripping is a art to better to ripp something good then to make something crap yourself :cheese:

loque, i agree, but it is after all a HL2 wallpaper... besides...if i were to draw something, i havent decided what it should b :)

u can draw? :eek: :dork: .. maby you should try a strider.

Back