Natural Selection 2.0 (Formerly 1.1) to be released!

C

CForrester

That's right! The guys at Natural Selection have announced Natural Selection 2.0 (Formerly 1.1, renamed due to 2.0 due to the amount of changes) is going to be released on July 31st! Starting next week, MonsieurEvil is going to be teasing us with tantalizing tastes of the new version, including screenshots and video! (1.0 PR blitz * 1000, anyone?) Personally, I can't wait! Even if you didn't like NS 1.0, I'd suggest you at least give 1.1 a go! You can find the changelogs at the NS forums. (Make sure you read the rules!)

If you have no idea what Natural Selection is, head over to Natural-Selection.org and of course, The Readyroom to pick up all the NS knowledge you need!

In short,
BOOSH!

Natural selection is the greatest..i quit playing because of stupid noob community there, but i might come back after 2.0 is released..great Mod

Well, the forums have always been great, but I guess you can say they've gotten better. The moderators keep order pretty well, and there are some great discussions going on.

Yeah. That mod just shows how much you can modify the HL engine. Just imagine the possiblities with source :)

Natural - Selection is just so better than Counter - Strike in everyway possible way, imo. Literally blows it out of the Water.

It's realy amazing what they still can do with the HL1 engine :)

Originally posted by Dux
Natural - Selection is just so better than Counter - Strike in everyway possible way, imo. Literally blows it out of the Water.

Why are you comparing a strategy game with action ?

Its like saying warcraft 3 is so much better than Halflife

Originally posted by xXSMGXx

They are not that dissimilar. NS is all strategy to you? What about all the huge assed weapons you can get? Along with the Giant Alien you can become. Its still Bang Bang Bang at the end of the day, too. Counter - Strike can be made a strategic game in a very good Clan Match, also.

I never said Counter - Strike is crap etc. Just that Natural - Selection exceeds it.

Damn, I just saw the intire changelog about 2.0 and it's hella cool :)

Damn, the leader of NS is even coded with empire earth :)

www.overmind.com

NS is kick ass mod :)

Originally posted by sharp
Damn, I just saw the intire changelog about 2.0 and it's hella cool :)

Damn, the leader of NS is even coded with empire earth :)

www.overmind.com

NS is kick ass mod :)

Jesus, you sure thats true ?, that shows NS is done by professionals

sweet, NS is great fun to play. lets just hope its going to be even better with all the new changes! :D

Originally posted by xXSMGXx

I hardly consider crouching behind a crate, intense and fast paced.. action.

I hardly consider crouching behind a crate, intense and fast paced.. action.
What? I don't think I get what you are saying... :bonce:

Kickin, I hope they changed it to wear you can build more offencive chambers in one place. That pissed me off, cant wait for the upgrade.

Natural Selection reminds me of StarCraft but first person, you know the aliens remind me of zerg. They sound like the zerg, and then the marines. NS kicks ass

Why? im not sure if they took out the limits but go onto the NS forums found here and go into general discussion, then at the top should be Beta Discussion where you can see the current happenings with 2.0

Back