Natural Selection 2 - Black Armor key

7 ツ v3.0

Headcrab
Reaction score
Hi,

As the title states I'm searching for a Natural Selection 2: Special Edition Black Armor DLC key. The key must be unused.

Since this was a DLC, it was a seperated key beside the main game key for steam which has been delivered normally via mail. The Special Edition was available at the Unknown Worlds-Homepage (Developers of NS2) until 2010-11-18 and one time through the Organic Indie Pre-Order pack which was available at the Wolfire-Homepage (http://unknownworlds.com/ns2/organic-indie-preorder-pack-2/) which included NS2 and Overgrowth (January 2010).

When you think that you maybe lost the keys, it would be still possible to retrieve the key through Humble Bundle.

So if you didn´t use your key (or maybe you know someone who maybe have one) please add/contact me to make a good deal.

To make it more interesting, I´ll reward the one who can give me informations of a person with an unused key with $100. Only requirement here is that the transaction with the owner of the key is successfull.

Thanks in advance Martin

Last edited:
Wrong forum for this kind of stuff, please look around at our various sub-forums before posting.

Back