need help, the part after the thing with rockets (screenshot inside)

irishman212

Reaction score
escape_010000.jpg

ok i am stuck here, its right after u get in the room with that thing that locks onto u and shoots rockets at u...well i got out of that room, now i cant figure out how to get up there...help please!

I just stacked a chair on top of a computer tower. I'm pretty sure that isn't the RIGHT way, but it worked.

Yeah... most of the more complex rooms are said to have more than one solution to the puzzles. I was stuck here for a while too, except....
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ SPOILER ZONE \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
iwastryingtofirerocketsfromthesidenotthebottom
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Rockets can break glass.

You didn't even look at the screenshot, did you?

Yeah. Just stack stuff. That was like a death spot for me. Till Brick suggested stacking things.. I wonder what the real solution SHOULD be?

Oh wtf.. You are spose to destroy the cube thing, or something? I tried that!
wtf

Apparently you are supposed to use the the rocket through a portal technique (the same you used to break the glass on the wall) on that tube to make a cube fall down so you can make the jump...

I used a computer chair D:

You didn't even look at the screenshot, did you?

Yeah. Just stack stuff. That was like a death spot for me. Till Brick suggested stacking things.. I wonder what the real solution SHOULD be?
rockets can break glass. you also seem to have forgotten that u have a PORTAL gun, or stil u dont know how portals work.

make a portal below (or beside) the glass tube. place it so that if something came out the portal, it would hit the tube. go bak to where the rocket turret can shoot u. remember how you made the rocket shoot the glass out? make a portal (the opposite color to the one u just made by the tube, obviously). stand in front of it, and make the turret shoot you, so it's rocket goes into the portal. pretty simple really guys.

Back