new ati/nvidia cards

no, why would i care if it's going to fit INSIDE my computer. I wanted to know how they'd perform, what features, etc.

Originally posted by Sushi
OMFG! That makes the Radeon 9800 look like a pile of dog shit!

The 9800?
Ever seen a FX5900? Now THAT'S a big card!

Originally posted by deepers
no, why would i care if it's going to fit INSIDE my computer. I wanted to know how they'd perform, what features, etc.

maybe you know what cards they are planning to make, but I will tell you anyway.
From ATI, we will get R360 and RV360 early this fall and in the start of next year we will get the R420 and RV380.
That's all I really know right now.

This is what they've said on rage3d.com

"It seems like ATI is releasing a plethora of chipsets. This time the rumoured chipset is the RV380. I'm losing track of all the chipsets. I'm not big on rumours but it's always interesting. I don't agree with their assessment of the chipset if it exists in this case. You can check out the rest at X-bit labs.

As you know, ATI Technologies will launch another mainstream product code-named RV360 together with its R360 VPU later this year. Apparently, the Markham, Ontario-based company prepares yet-another mainstream graphics processor based on the RV350 architecture. Its code-name is RV380 and it will come together with the R420, as unofficial sources said.
The new ATI RV380 part will be manufactured using 0.13 micron fabrication technology process at TSMC. Just like the R420, the RV380 will have native PCI Express support, thus, expect the actual graphics cards powered by the VPU to be equipped with special PCI Express-to-AGP bridge. The RV380 will offer ground-breaking performance for mainstream market while sustaining competitive pricing due to robust architecture. "

Seem like we'll get some monstercards.

lol...it was posted ages ago, how many idiots have posted a bid on it ?

Back