New Borderlands Pre-Sequel

looks fun, I hope it not just a huge "DLC" for Borderlands 2, cause all those new things are just gimmicky imo (I love how people fly around when they die though :D). At least they could improve the graphics, but Gearbox themselves probably work on the next-gen Borderlands while these guys make the current gen thing. Like Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight.

Looks like Randy Pitchford wants another gold plated Mercedes, pass

looks fun, I hope it not just a huge "DLC" for Borderlands 2, cause all those new things are just gimmicky imo (I love how people fly around when they die though :D). At least they could improve the graphics, but Gearbox themselves probably work on the next-gen Borderlands while these guys make the current gen thing. Like Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight.
At the end of the day, I think it will amount to being 'just a huge DLC', but we'll see. Since it's coming as a separate, standalone game package, they are at liberty to alter it in ways that may address things that vexed players in the stock BL2 game, and they have already made pretty decent alterations already.

Worst name for a game I've ever seen.
Yeah, but it is apt, since it takes place between the events of the first and second games which is a selling point for some. I'm interested to see Handsome Jack's rise to power in the Hyperion corporation, maybe some of the fallout from the (recent?) demise of the Atlas corporation, and of course the fate of Claptrap (and his entire product line) and Wilhelm... I'm dying to know what happens to him.

Ehh, If it's not a $59.99 DLC whore, I might give it a go. I'll probably wait to get till after release because I sense a Batman Origins happening with this game.

I liked Batman Origins because of all the cool villains

Back