New Cs:s Movie

Mr-Fusion said:
Something about women speaking German turns me on. I couldn't concentrate....

Esse mein Scheisse, esse mein Scheisse!

Can't wait for CS:S. Hell I'll skip HL2 and just play CS:S lol!

But there is one thing that could become a problem, people using furniture to camp in hard to reach spots.

CB | Para said:
Can't wait for CS:S. Hell I'll skip HL2 and just play CS:S lol!

But there is one thing that could become a problem, people using furniture to camp in hard to reach spots.

"THERE! AT THE TOP OF THE TABLE FORTRESS OF DOOM!"

That'd be fun, but you can't put things on top of each other since you don't possess a manipulator :D

It looks cool, maps look much better, looks more realistic. I might play it if I get it with my copy of HL2.

And there will be vanilla HL2 multiplayer, jesus people...

Also, did you hear the sounds coming from that MP5? Very realistic with a solid thwump with each shot fired. The updated sounds are going to be another immersion element that is hard to beat.

DAMN it looks good.. i CAN'T WAIT for the summer no more :D :D :afro:

Damn, I've been waiting for CS:S since HL2 was announced, but damn...I REALLY WANT IT NOW, not to mention the also ever sexy DoD:S, p h u k i n G drool.

Tr0n said:
Well I saw the movie and showed a friend that knew german (to translate it).There trying to make it slower like rainbow six (more like a sim) and there is gonna be new maps along with remixed verisons of the old ones.Also all they talked about was the engine and shizzle like that.

http://www.csbanana.com/csb_page.banana?page=169

There's a translation right there. They never mention trying to change the gameplay, your friend lied.

i thought the comment on how it will be a free add-on would be discussed way more.. i mean isn't this huge news? this means that CS:S is NOT the multiplayer component of HL2! good news in my book, plus it' free. word.

I also want to see some Day of defeat : source movies now :)

I want that one as much as i want cs:source

I want TFC: Source more than any of them, but that may just be me.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Source !!!!! :naughty: i think that they haven't finished yet with DoD on source.And I hope that every free mod will be still free to all Hl2 owners... :/ :afro:

CS:Source is the the port that could make the most money and Valve decided to make it free (for people how buy HL2) so expect the other ports to be free too (it's just logical).

Maybe DOD:Source is indeed not yet finished. When it comes out you will be able to download it for free on steam. That's at least what I think can be the case here.

In the movie it shows a CT carrying a shield.I thought they was ditching it..?

I try to avoid thinking about DoD Source because it'd make me wee uncontrollably if I did.

Letters, think of Omaha, artillery pounding the beach with all new dazzling graphic effects, allied soldiers running up to the bunkers guns blazing, german snipers take out the guy next to you, his helmet flies ten feet in the air...

I gotta stop, now I'm gonna wee uncontrollably lol :D

Tr0n said:
In the movie it shows a CT carrying a shield.I thought they was ditching it..?
cliffe asked our opinions on it on the forums last week. I'm sure they haven't got it removed from the game that quickly :)

I hope they don't get rid of the shield. That'd be lame as hell, if a server doesn't want it they can disable it, no need to get rid of it entirely.

Soundwave said:
I hope they don't get rid of the shield. That'd be lame as hell, if a server doesn't want it they can disable it, no need to get rid of it entirely.

Shield is ment for help take out snipers with AWP ans those automatic snipes. Shield is easily killed if you have weapon like MP5, but lame is it still.
Not any use at this point. *goes sleep :D * :sniper:

I could help but laugh when i was watchin the new CS:S movie, all i could think of whenever i heard the german's girl voice is "Einz Veinz Dreiz" then pushining my bobsled down on the ice... :D

dassbaba said:
the physics will affect gameplay a lot methinks
thats for sure...
also, probably, when jumping from a high places to a shallow water will get u injure... so no more jumps from the bridge in aztec :p

Well in that case, they should simply remove the bridge, 99% of Ts on any given public server won't use that route anyway...

CB | Para said:
Well in that case, they should simply remove the bridge, 99% of Ts on any given public server won't use that route anyway...
as if! what servers do u play on? greenland servers?! you come to optusnet servers and its a race to the bridge...

That was way way better than the last one, thanks for the link.

NeoGlyphix said:
(dunno if this has been posted)

Just to let you guys know theres a better looking version that has been released, heres a comparision: http://members.cox.net/neog/cs-s.jpg

The link: http://www.csbanana.com/dl/dl.php?1257

Your comparasion shot is broken, but thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Good ol' FileFront.. 221kb/sec, should be done in no time :)

Edit: And if this really does look alot better, you might as well call me a newb.. I assumed in a demanding way that the previous CS:S video was a direct DVD rip and is as good as the quality would get :eek:

Anyhow, I'm viewing the video, it doesn't look THAT much better than the old one, but you can make out alot of the finer details now :) Thanks..
Biggest one I noticed was you can actually see what's on the market tables in italy

Lep said:
Anyone know what the +3600 over the money on the hud is?

That's + cash for completeing an objective. It's supposed to fade out after a few seconds, guess it's a bug :) I noticed it too yesterday

im guessing how much you are going to recieve after the round ends

Edit: Guess not :p

Back