New Screenshot, (hidden details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdufault

Spy
Reaction score
There are hidden messages in the new screenshot!

A few of which I have noticed on the very first glance!

(See attachment for details!) ATTACHMENT

1.) The letters Chris_D are written in the trees! Yes this was posted by Chris_D here on hl2.net

2.) The letters T and A are engraved in the wooden fence that is fairly close in the screenshot.

3.) The 3rd Window has its shades open, and you can see inside!

4.) There are clearly 272 1/2 bricks on that wall that are visible to the normal eye.

5.) There are 35 columns of crops in the distant fields.

I have used these predominant messages posted by valve in this picture to come to a couple conclusions about the future, and release, of DOD source....

=========================================================

The valve team is leaving the "Window Open" on their "third" major game release to the source engine. Halflife2, Counterstrike Source, Day of defeat Source...

The valve team is planning a "Thursday Afternoon" release of the Day of Defeat source, exactly "35" days from the posted interview with Chris_D, which happens to land on a THURSDAY, August 4th.

The project will be officially released with an announcement from Gabe Newell, hence there are 272 1/2 bricks on the wall, and his description on valvesoftware.com has exactly double that in word count.

=========================================================

These are just some of the things i noticed ont he first glance...

theres got to be more of these people!

BELEIVE ME!

valve is trying to warn us...

you got to believe me!

How do I put this lightly..

GO OUTSIDE. NOW.

It's just a screenshot...don't try to overanalyse it...

****IN HEL, are you a mental? seriously, wtf ! ! !
Don't tell me there are people who believe this?! This is really crazy if u ask me, don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but euhm...

Um, I can't see it myself, but anything to keep me distracted until this comes out! Plus I just love looking at that screenshot. Much, much better than any of the previously released shots :)

I am just wondering how much the HDR will hit my fps, but with an average of 110 in CS:S, I have a little to spare ;)

RabidMeatloaf said:

GO OUTSIDE. NOW.

QFT, they just released a screen shot, all it was meant to show off was HDR, and thats it.

Screen Shot

Dude, all I have to say is "GET A LIFE" or "GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND AND DO THE NASTY". After looking at the screenshot for about 25 mins now, I think you have become a victim of the "can't wait any longer until DoD:S comes out", so you have become absurd. There is a cure for that my friend...play DoD or get a girl as I have said before. J/K

But in all seriousness I think you over analyzed this screenshot.:sniper:

Most of your are too ignorant to heed my warnings!

The ones who do beleive! Use your knowledge as power!

============================================================

On another note, I would like to point out that some people are are really on the
ball when it comes to deciphering what is a "haha" and what isnt...

The award for the poster most drained of human emotion and physical activity goes to:

DiSTuRbEd

Wow, i think everyone agrees that was a close race, as we had many avid competitors!

Lets recap some of the posts of this thread!

****IN HEL, are you a mental? seriously, wtf ! ! !
Don't tell me there are people who believe this?! This is really crazy if u ask me, don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but euhm...

Dont worry, no offense takin here, I mean obviously i firmly beleive what i said, im dead-set on these theories. *Cough* Sarcasm *Cough*

GO OUTSIDE. NOW.

I smell sarcasm? But rest assured, Ill let this guy decide whether my post was serious or a joke...

Dude, all I have to say is "GET A LIFE" or "GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND AND DO THE NASTY". After looking at the screenshot for about 25 mins now, I think you have become a victim of the "can't wait any longer until DoD:S comes out", so you have become absurd. There is a cure for that my friend...play DoD or get a girl as I have said before. J/K

25 minutes, damn thats dedication! You could have done the nasty yourself in that amount of time!

Now lets look at the winners post!

QFT, they just released a screen shot, all it was meant to show off was HDR, and thats it.

Here we go, someone knows how to spell their name! Yes im talking to you Disturbed!

Oh no, here comes mr. implied sarcasm!

*Disturbed S*its the bed*

Lets get some numbers here... Disturbed has about 3500 Posts, thats about on average 2 minutes a post. 7000 minutes. Lets divide that by 60, to get the number of hours of PE class Disturbed must have missed while he was in school...

Looks like we get about 116 hours.

Thats too bad Disturbed, looks like that 116 hours of responses has rendered you sterile!, and you are therefore drained of all human emotion!

Another example of Forum users at their best!

Screen Shot

You are even more Krazy than me!!! LOL :cheers:

I dont see Chris_D carved on the tree, but I do see a T and an A on the fence, I see the crop field, I see the open window, and I see the bricks, but I'm not gonna count them all, nice job finding this stuff, I just look at the picture, I dont try to find hidden messages and stuff. Nice job again, thats very neat.

jdufault said:
Lets get some numbers here... Disturbed has about 3500 Posts, thats about on average 2 minutes a post. 7000 minutes. Lets divide that by 60, to get the number of hours of PE class Disturbed must have missed while he was in school...

Looks like we get about 116 hours.

Thats too bad Disturbed, looks like that 116 hours of responses has rendered you sterile!, and you are therefore drained of all human emotion!

Looks like you failed, in the past 2 years I've been here, I was already done with my PE for highschool. Try again, and your post is rather funny, made me laugh. :LOL:

Looks like you failed, in the past 2 years I've been here, I was already done with my PE for highschool. Try again, and your post is rather funny, made me laugh.

That still doesnt change the fact that you are sterile, and therefore unable to reproduce.

Wait, you counted the bricks?

no.

jdufault said:
That still doesnt change the fact that you are sterile, and therefore unable to reproduce.

This has nothing to do with DoD:S, or this forum for a matter of fact. I suggest changing the subject or else I will be arsed to pm a mod to close this thread, because of it being simply, spam.

This has nothing to do with DoD:S, or this forum for a matter of fact. I suggest changing the subject or else I will be arsed to pm a mod to close this thread, because of it being simply, spam.

Oh....no? Is everyone so stupid on here they couldn't see it was a joke? A piss-take of all the going on's before the HL2 release? I think you're slightly embarrased you didn't realise and therefore are trying to get rid of any evidence that makes you look like a PRAT.

gj jdufault

Ok, it was funny while it lasted

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back