[NEW SERIES!] Headcrabs - Database: Episode 1

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the premiere episode of ValveTime Database, an all-new series where we bring you everything there is to know about the enemies, characters, items, and locations within Valve's fictional universes. In this first episode, we take a close look at possibly the most recognisable Valve species to date, the Headcrab.

Thanks for watching. Don't forget to let us know what you think of this new series in the comments below! As always, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with all the latest Valve-themed content.​

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12,295
I really like the over analysis! How often do you plan on posting these?

Edit: Suggestion: I would think Left 4 Dead zombies would give you lots to talk about. You could talk about their behavior, their diet, the common infected, the Uncommon infected, The Special Infected, The Tank, The Witch, and how they became those, How CEDA tried to contain but clearly has no vaccination that will work, immunities to zombi-itis and how men seem to more likely have it then women.

.....Watching the video does beg the question..... How does Kleiner get Lamarr back when he get's teleported into that empty field.

.....Watching the video does beg the question..... How does Kleiner get Lamarr back when he get's teleported into that empty field.

Lamarr is likely teleported somewhere else, like Gordon, before eventually returning somewhere near the lab.

I really like the over analysis! How often do you plan on posting these?

We're not sure. As often as we can make them, and as regularly as we feel is necessary.

We're not sure. As often as we can make them, and as regularly as we feel is necessary.

Ok. I think this is my favorite series from you, even better than the weekly news, But the news is still more important because...you know... its the news. Keep up the good work.

I like to think that there have actually been several headcrabs named Lamarr, and they just capture and debeak a new one when she goes missing.

Like a child with a goldfish.

I like to think that there have actually been several headcrabs named Lamarr, and they just capture and debeak a new one when she goes missing.

Like a child with a goldfish.
:(

What kind of monster do you have to be to like thinking that?

I think once, or maybe twice a month would be really good timing, that is, if you have enough information resources to do it that frequently.

Suggestion: Maybe counter-strike could get some love in this series: I've noticed that, because of its no back story and no real story/plot, Counterstrike doesn't seem to get a lot of love outside of the weekly news. There are some incredibly iconic things in CS, like: De_Dust, CS_Office, The AWP-(which is actually an AWM), The Deagle, etc.

Back