Newest MOH trailer

It looks like it might go more mature and realistic, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another script-ridden MoH game.

The teaser itself is sweet though.

Thought I would resurrect this as I just read an enlightening preview on it.

Sounds absolutely epic.

I almost stopped reading here. I have never seen a well thought out opinion presented after those words. But I hazarded on, thinking to myself "maybe just this once"...

Basically its going to be heavily based on full on basic infantry fighting and team work is basically essential for you survive.

Aaaaand I'm outta here.

MoH has always been the special ginger-haired younger brother of CoD, just jumping around looking for attention.

And when you do give it your intrigued attention, you just laugh and go back to CoD.

This will be no different. They might as well have just called it MoH:Modern Warfare.

''Look, look, we added perks and slightly different means of getting xp in multiplayer and everything!''

''...Err, so? What FPS with an online multiplayer component HASNT these days?''

For me though, I'll laugh and go back to Bad Company 2.

Yeah I will agree the general state of my analysis was poor, but that was written after a drunken, sleep depraved night so give me a break haha.

And I didn't see the beta thread, hmm, maybe I was wrong :(

EDIT: Yeah I just checked out the gameplay footage of the beta and was horrified by what I saw. Nevermind.

We were only messing with you, Shift. But yeah, the beta sounds very disappointing. It could come around in the final product though.

Sounds, and looks it I think. I actually could not believe it on seeing the beta footage. Ah well, there is always BC2 that will live on.

grrrr...has anyone posted the multiplayer footage that's all over youtube? looks pretty fun

****ing lol. Linkin Park trailer? Are you serious?

I guess we know who this is being marketed to. Guess I'll pass on the game then. I was probably going to get it for the singleplayer, hoping it would have a decent plot. But if they're making it for 14 year olds who like Linkin Park, its going to be just as god awful as Modern Warfare's.

the terrible thing is this thing will sell! Its beating CoD on pre orders right now on play.com :|

admittedly that will be cos of the beta but it shows there is definitely a lot of interest in it. Sigh I weep for the oversaturation of FPS :(

I hope this stuff of mixing pop music whit games dont go very far

*imagines episode 3 trailer whti ,music of black eyed peas* D:

So the game is shit now? Just a few weeks ago, everyone was drooling.

I haven't been keeping up to date with this one.

Nobody has been drooling since the beta last month. Turned out to be generic trash, apparently.

basically a less frustrating but BORING and buggy copy of MW2 in the BC2 engine :|

Oh... that just sounds... eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsQeDq_Ndo

etgye1.jpg

sigh....i don't i have had as many facepalm moments on this forum within one hour let alone one day before now D:

Didn't want to make a new MOH thread for this, but people are apparently bitching because players have to use the taliban in the mp part of the game. Shit we've been doing for years. LINK

I could see if it was some single player campaign missions where it had you doing some very bad stuff, but it's not. It's just a skinned character. Hell if I know.

1281763184419.jpg

Actually calling them the Taliban seems pretty tactless when you could just as easily be generic terrorists. But yeah, getting jumbled panties over it is equally dumb.

Eh, no one's ever complained about playing as the Axis forces in WWII games. It doesn't look like DICE is trying to make any sort of story out of the multiplayer. They'll probably be as Hokey said: differently skinned characters.

The Taliban is far more pertinent to this society than the Axis are.

I restrain myself from getting into debates like this, especially 9/11, as nobody seems to agree with my views, mainly because they're so ''How can you say that?'' shock horror gasp etc etc.

Nope. Jews. Hitler wasn't a mass murdering monster. He was looking out for the welfare of future Americans.

So.. Does that mean Hitler was a timetraveller?

Was he in fact an American from the future who found out that the Jews were behind 9/11, and he figured by travelling back to the 20th century and adopting an Austrian identity to exploit the Germans to save the American people by exterminating the jews?

Of course! it's all so clear to me now.

About MOH, I have to admit it looks kinda cool, if it's more like the old MOH in terms of single player gameplay I might have a go with it.

once the price drops...

So.. Does that mean Hitler was a timetraveller?

Was he in fact an American from the future who found out that the Jews were behind 9/11, and he figured by travelling back to the 20th century and adopting an Austrian identity to exploit the Germans to save the American people by exterminating the jews?
He was a true hero who willingly took the fall and allowed himself to be known as the greatest mass murderer in history to keep the American people safe. His plan did not work out as planned, sadly.

Yeah, it seems to add up, just one question:

How do you know all of this?

Ahh the old ''between my brother and I we know everything'' scam.

The mother says:

"Families burying their children are going to be seeing this and playing this,"

Okay, if the game is disrespectful to the families, maybe they shouldn't be playing this when burying their children/after it.

The anchor on fox didn't really badmouth the game at all. He was just giving facts and such. The woman, however... oh lord.

Back