News posters wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMonkey

ValveTime Admin | Mighty Pirate
Staff member
Reaction score
We're looking for a few people to help out by gathering and posting news for this site.

Also, anyone thats willing to contribute things such as articles, interviews etc.. would be appreciated.

If you're interested in helping out, then please let us know by replying to this thread/news item (only post if you're willing to help us, any spam will be deleted)

All of our news posts will be in English, and whilst we're not limiting applications to people from the UK, you must have a pretty good grasp of the language to post news for us.

I'm definitely interested; anything to help out hl2.net!

Sure, that sounds good. I love grammatically correct English - Interested.

I'd love to help out with graphics or anything of that sort, although I'm fairly busy job searching at the moment ;D

I'd like to help. I might be new to these boards, but I've long been a devotee to the Half Life cause. I'm a UK student with what I would like to consider a reasonable grip on the english language, and enjoy writing articles for subjects I enjoy. I have HTML knowledge, not too much more than that on the coding side but I'm enthusiastic. I'd like to help with any written side of things, though I'd have a good go at news scouting too.

- Tommmo

I'll contribute in anyway possible

Edit: Spot the nice english? :rolleyes:

I'll contribute in any way possible.

I'm interested.

I used to run bwcenter for mgon, as well as posting news for the now defunct InvisibleDream. I've also run my own set of websites before.

I've got a lot of free time, as I'm unemployed at the moment and I'm currently into all things Half Life.

I'm intrested.

I used to post for a "black and white" game website, so I do have a little experience.

im always out for a new job why not, besides this sounds fun...

I'll be glady to help in any way I can. Sharing the digital decadence is kinda fun...

I'd be happy to help, though with all these others you won't require my use.

Very Interested used to work as a newsie on several sites (including www.tf2center.com which closed down due to well lack of game material :D). I'm English and have a good grip of the language also got lots of spare time at the moment :bounce: and very computer literate

I am (and have been) interested for a while. I've even got a list of questions to ask Gabe after the new media comes out... I've already talked with several Valve employees so talking with them again shouldn't be as difficult as usual.

I'm interested.

I use to post news and do interviews at www.stomped.com before it went down. I really enjoyed it to.

You are most welcomed to ICQ me at 29164883 or email me. The details are in my forum account.

I can also supply references to my pass Posting 'employment'. :)

- Matt

I would be more then glad to give you my assistence. I am almost always available, and if you are looking for any Half-Life 2 or similar information I know it all.

I'd be interested. What sets me apart from other people is that Valve answers 65% of my emails. :cheese:

If anyone need graphical asistance, pm me.

:cheese:

I'd love to. I live and breathe Half Life, and it would be great to help out. Please consider me. :)

I'm willing. I PM'd Munro about this a while ago, so I hope that helps, hehe.

Hi hi. I'm new to these forums, but I'm still interested in helping out. While my time is limited, I can still help in such ways as editing articles, interviewing, and whatever else you ask me to do. I have a fair grasp on the english language, so perhaps you can count me in on something =)

Best way to contact me is through my email address: [email protected]

Hope I can be of some assistance!

I am VERY interested, I have a very good grasp on grammar and the english language in general and I constantly surf the internet looking for any new Half Life 2 news. I would like to help any way that I can.

Something I didn't mention in my last post is that I also have a good grasp on grammar and the English language in general. I would also like to help in any way that I can :p

I would be extremely interested in helping to make this community better.

Their probably busy updating the site, and/or they are deciding which of us to... interview?

Originally posted by wbcheater
halflife2.net hasnt responded to any of of our replies. :(

obviously we're not going to post after everyone saying "thanks for your interest" :)
We'll probably be picking 4-5 people from those who've applied, and hopefully we'll announce them at some point this weekend (after we've had a chance to discuss who we'd like).

But for everyone who has posted so far:
Thanks for your interest in helping us out with the site, we'll be making a decision shortly :D

I would love to help out... ummm.. but I have no time once HL2 ships :)

I'll be posting an announcement regarding this thread shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back