NightFall Media Update #2

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
Part two in a series of four media releases today for the Source modification, NightFallwww.nightfallmod.com (Part onehttp://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122479). Released by the team are some screenshots from finished designs of the games sewer and subway maps, fabricated by Zombie@Computer, prop modeling from Clarky.[br]

newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
[br]Character designs are starting to take shape as well (literally). The David Sangster model has more detail than before, and the Combine Special Ops character looks freakin' awesome![br]
newsspacer.gif
[br]Check out more media and grab some background information for NightFall at their website herewww.nightfallmod.com. Stay tuned for part three of their media blitz coming soon.

Nice update. My one crit would be the headcrab rockets shot...I don't think the Combine racks in the background look really all that...Combine. Ok, they obviously do but I don't think they quite have that 'force' effect they have on human environments. Maybe some metal producing out of them?

Am I the only one who saw the CSOP and thought Darth Vader?

The aliasing on that Sangster pic is screwed up.

I tried to send an application but I got mail delivery error message.

afaik its a Basic rifle qualification badge.

Pretty sure Sangster lost a few of his better medals, he's been around.

Looks a bit blocky and generic, some dirt & stain decals and concrete top trims can get rid of that the geenric feeling tough.

Back