NNOOO Garrys Mod v4 doesn't have the G-Man

`unreal

Reaction score
NOOO after testing it online the G-Man model has been swapped with the cloudy grey gordon model :( the mod is so great and funny, and huge improvements have been made, but it makes me wanna go back to v3 :(

If you ever played V3 (or previous versions, not sure) online, then you will know what I'm talking about. Im also sure most of you wont agree with me, but hey this is a forum.

If you don't know what im on about, watch the Gman=wtf video thing. The animations are not there, so when u look down, ur body goes straight on the floor. Vice versa for when u look up :D and its SOO damn funny when im playing with my friend. I haven't played CSS in ages because of that.

Ima email the garry dude askin him to bring the Gman thing back if he can, and to leave it with no animations :D:D

some one should make a mod and let you choose your model at the start of joining a game and also have diffent spawning points.

Funny, I can spawn G-Man...tho I never tried version 3, I have v4 :rolleyes:

You guys know he's talking about in multiplayer, right? Especially you, Slainchild.

Slainchild said:
Funny, I can spawn G-Man...tho I never tried version 3, I have v4 :rolleyes:

He's talking about the multiplayer PLAYER model.

btw how do you change ur skin to gman/etc.? in v3
also bring back the crowbar hit sound!
and add a way to spawn normal guns (instead of modified ones)

Am I the only who can't get suit zoom to work in Garrysmod v4? It used to work in previous versions but now when I press mouse3 it doesn't do anything. :/

Are you sure mouse3 is still bound to that function?
Check by opening the console and typing "bound mouse3", without quotes.

Nevermind I figured it out, suit zoom works until you use the Camera feature, then it doesn't work anymore. Must be a bug.

Yea i was talking about the actual player models themselves, not the things you can spawn - sorry i wasn't specific lol :p

Damn I still havent emailed that guy about the G-Man. LOL if you imagine the stiff-bodied Gman in real life, or your friends doing it when they look down, it can bring alot of humour to dull places :D

Back