Nuke For Source

SpiderPig

Reaction score
Hi,

Im not sure if this has been posted but there seems to be an article on this website http://www.gamers.nu/i/?p=news&n=2406 about the map nuke for CSS.

If you cant find the article it says this

Att det råder allmän brist på banor till Counter-Strike: Source råder det ingen tvivel om, och med CPL:s beslut att stödja spelet för CPL Summer 2005 börjar jakten på officiella matchbanor. Nu ser det emellertid ut som att Weepers Nukes (notera s:et på slutet) kan bli en trolig och värdig utmanare.

Det rör sig helt enkelt om en omgjord version av gamla Nuke, men med vissa ändringar. På Fragbite har man fixat en nerladdningsbar version samt en bunt screenshots för den som önskar.

Frågan är bara om Valve planerar förändringar i Source, eller om dess öde bestäms av Counter-Strike 1.6 som det mer utmanande spelet.

if somone could translate thatll be great :)

not exactly what that says but amped had an article that has screenshots of two different versions nuke current being produced

Best translation I could find lol:

That the advices general deficiency on chutes to Counter-Strike: Source advices the no doubt about, and with CPL: s decisions to support the playing for CPL buzzer 2005 begins the pursuit on official game chutes. Now sees the however out as that Weepers Nukes (notes s: et on the end) can become a plausible and dignified utmanare.

That tub itself entirely simple about a repeated version of old Nuke, but with certain changes. On Fragbite has one fixed a nerladdningsbar version and a ream screenshots for the as desires.

The question is only about Valve plans changes in Source, or if its destiny is decided of Counter-Strike 1.6 as the more challenging playing.

Back