Onslaught game mode!

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Only for consoles...

Onslaught is bringing co-op gameplay to Battlefield for the first time on console. The new game mode puts you and up to three friends against the enemy on Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes and Nelson Bay – redesigned with new lighting, time of day, added vehicles and other effects. Each map has a dedicated gameplay focus, requiring different levels of teamwork in order to complete the objectives against an onslaught of enemy AI. Vehicle warfare comes to the forefront in Atacama Desert while Nelson Bay focuses squarely on infantry assault. Players can compete in squads and check individual progress via the dedicated Onslaught leaderboards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA8vuVwm-k4&feature=player_embedded

:(

could be cool

i like how aside from the gunboat appearing in the trailer, that basically could of just been any old footage of multiplayer. still, will check it out when i get my xbox down to uni.

So let me get this straight. Instead of fixing the original game, they instead take the same few maps, move a few light entities around, change a few numbers, add a few vehicles here and there, place bots everywhere, and limit it to 4 players and call it a new game mode.

No wonder they arent releasing it on PC, they know we arent going to put up with this bullshit. There is only ONE thing that we want Dice to do right now, and that is FIX THE HITREG. After that, they can do whatever they want.

No wonder they arent releasing it on PC, they know we arent going to put up with this bullshit.

whoa internet revolutionist over here

stick it to the man, ravioli!!

i knew BC2 was too good to be true....of COURSE there was going to be DLC for it. how much and why should I get it? no one I kno plays BC2 anyway...they're all over MW2 still.

i knew BC2 was too good to be true....of COURSE there was going to be DLC for it. how much and why should I get it? no one I kno plays BC2 anyway...they're all over MW2 still.

it's free, if you bought bc2 first-hand and got the download codes.

I thought this was going to be cool and then I read 'just for consoles'.

kinda strange that they would make it only for consoles....
either way though I don't care cause the AI sucks in BC2

I've been holding out hope with BFBC2 that it'll be completely fixed eventually and I'll play it all the time. Luckily it was bought for me by a friend who owed me, but I'm really starting to regret not taking the offer of the PS3 version.

It should eventually come out for PC. I read that they were working on how to implement the 4 player servers since servers would have to drop 28 slots for the mode.

The four-player co-op "Onslaught" mode currently available on consoles in DICE's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is no longer confirmed for release on PC.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64769

Game is toast anyways. The game was brilliant in the beta even if it had the lame snipers on a hill. Now it's just the medic machine gun sniping or the mobile mortar/grenade launcher.

Back