Votes: 7 26.9%
  • no sound

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the very slim possibility that we find some CPs in ep2 will we still here the overwatch women or will it be just faint blurring shi*

Overwatch...women? What? Are you talking about the "Alert, alert" voice of City 17 and outlying areas? Because no, you shouldn't hear that voice out in the wild. Not after the citadel's been destroyed.

Are you sure that voice is based in the Citadel? You still hear it when you kill the three CPs at the end of Episode 1, and by then the Citadel's pretty much out of commission.

i dont see where else it could be... but i think we will a disrubed signal, random crap :)

I cant understand a single thing he said

So I'll just say that I'd love seeing CPs again in ep2.

the thread makes perfect sense.

he's asking, if we run into CPs in episode 2, if will we still hear the voice of the dispatch when the CPs are killed.

sometimes you guys don't even try to understand what someone's saying.

I agree with iron_cube...I also thought the guy meant the voice inside the Citadel...

we will disrubed alarms with or random CP efect crap in ep2 yes?

To which I would reply;

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying. Could you please be more clear?

Really, how hard is it to say that, instead of "ZOMG THREAD MAKES NO SENSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING." You really have no right to complain if you make no effort to solve and/or understand the problem.

But hey, if you'd rather be petty and childish, be my guest.

Ok, the 'overwatch women' is the voice that is heard in the apartment blocks, when CPs are killed etc, and what I'm saying is, will we hear a voice or will it just be a mumbled load of rubbish.

Hivemind... The voice may just be recorded, stored in a panel somewhere in the citadel. In episode 1, there were still combine operating in the citadel.

Normal voice FTW!
I love her voice! It's just so cool! It reminds me of "1984" the movie!

Edit: I just noticed that in Episode One you can hear the announcer while you are inside the Citadel, but it sounds a bit distorted and it skips and repeats some words.

If its not from the citade;, where else could it be.

Anyway city 17 is pretty much fried right now.

I figured it was an AI broadcast. Doubt we'll hear it now. Should still hear the flatlinging though.

I don't think we'll hear it from metro cops, but we may hear it again, because at Nova Prospekt we hear it everytime we turn off a giant thumper

I can't see the player bumping into Civil Protection outside the confines of C17, your on the run, Overwatch have the job of catching you.

I can't see the player bumping into Civil Protection outside the confines of C17, your on the run, Overwatch have the job of catching you.

Yeah, but maybe some of them evacuated on their own or something.

Unless their brainwash made them all remain in c17 :hmph:

Yeah, but maybe some of them evacuated on their own or something.

Unless their brainwash made them all remain in c17 :hmph:

I was reminded of Barney's lines:

"Now it looks like we're going to have to cut a path through every chickenshit metrocop who's having second thoughts about defending City 17."

Either as you've said, some have thoroughly soiled their pants and have legged it, or due to memory replacement the majority have remained in City 17 until the bitter end. I'll go with the latter though methinks.

I'd assume that any Metrocop who's escaped from C17 would have switched to rebel clothes, since the Combine have no more use for them and the rebels would shoot them on sight if they stayed in uniform.

Back