Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy, thanks for going ahead and inferring I wanted it banned. That was just super good of you to do.

Riiiiiiiight... your posts including this one don't imply that at all.

I'm merely pointing out that everyone seems to be working on the assumption that there is no information in this book that could actually be (for lack of a better word) helpful to people who would take advantage of it.

WRONG. I can't speak for everyone else, but that's not what I'm saying at all. It's entirely possible that a book like this can concievably cause child molesters to "improove their craft" sort of speak.
What I'm saying is that that's not a valid argument to have this book removed/banned/whatever. Using the same logic you'd have to remove all books depicting murder scenarios, methods of torture etc.

But this discussion is mute at this point. It sold only one copy and the rest were bought by critics.

I have to say that I am disgusted by the lot of you. What the **** were you even doing searching up pedo material on amazon anyway?

Also **** censorship and **** you for even suggesting it.

edit
But this discussion is MOOT at this point. It sold only one copy and the rest were bought by critics.

fixt

Hi. I'm a discussion that has absolutely zero merit, and isn't going anywhere! Therefore, I'm going to be closed! Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back