PGR3 Update 3 - New Cars, New Race Modes, New Features!

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
And finally a way of getting your PGR3 photos published online!

You can now upload them from within the photo gallery on PGR3, and access/download them on the internet at http://projectgothamracing3.com/photos/

The new cars: -

* BMW M6 (2006)
* BMW Z8 (2001)
* BMW M3 CSL (2003)
* BMW MINI COOPER S (2005)
* Gumpert Apollo Coupe 4.2 V8 (2005)
* 2005 Chrysler® Firepower Concept
* Ferrari 365 GTB4 "Daytona" (1968)
* Ferrari F430 Challenge (2006)
* Mercedes CLK DTM AMG (C209)
* Pagani Zonda F (2005)
* RUF R.K. Spyder 3.8 (2006)
* Vanwall GPR V12 (2006)

Theres also some new game modes, like capture the cones (sp and mp) and Cat&Mouse which is cool as it's free-roaming :D

Ah, my god, this is the best thread ever. 3 sets of boobs bouncing, 3 ferrari's parked next to each other, and a partrige in a pear tree. Am I in heaven? :cheers:

Show us the new cars when you get a chance.

It's a beautiful game to be sure. I need to get into it again. I'm kinda into Condemned at the moment.

Great pics btw.

satch919 said:
It's a beautiful game to be sure. I need to get into it again. I'm kinda into Condemned at the moment.

Great pics btw.
I'll say. They all look sweet. Is this your garage? Why does it say Tokyo Garage? Do you have more than one, or did you get to pick one?

http://www.pr51.net/pobz/pgr3/tokyo_garage.jpg

The reason I don't have it, is because I'm broke and my organs aren't worth enough money. I'm hoping they lower the price of the console $100 and someone gives me the rest of the money and gives me all the games and a VGA adapter. Then I'll be able to afford one. :D

VirusType2 said:
I'll say. They all look sweet. Is this your garage? Why does it say Tokyo Garage? Do you have more than one, or did you get to pick one?

You get access to new garages as you progress through the game. :thumbs:

VirusType2 said:
Ah, my god, this is the best thread ever. 3 sets of boobs bouncing, 3 ferrari's parked next to each other, and a partrige in a pear tree. Am I in heaven? :cheers:

Show us the new cars when you get a chance.
That's nothing, Once I had all my ferraris in one garage ... F355, 360CS, 430, F40, F50, F50GT, Enzo, even a Testarossa :D

They've just added the 430 challenge car, with all its racing decals ... it looks so sweet :D

I'll keep adding photos to that folder, i've just dropped some more in there. I'll take some photos of all the new cars today :thumbs:

Nifty, the photo integration is pretty cool. I only uploaded one so far a couple of days ago, though... get round to others in a bit.

http://imagesocket.com/view/d7ef482f_7d9b_48b4_ac32_679359adead8607.jpg

I'm glad they added some kind of free roaming mode as well, exactly what the game was missing. I've been finding myself just playing the offline cone capture for hours, just bombing around with different cars.

lambo2.jpg

These graphics are so gorgeous, I just can't wait for Forza 2 and PGR4 :)

Forgive me for being a fool but where do I click on http://projectgothamracing3.com/photos/ to find my photos that I've uploaded?
All I get is "Stay tuned to this location for the latest news on Photo Mode, which will be available in the coming weeks."

Those are some nice shots pobz. Don't worry, you're not the only one that plays PGR3

:)

I still play. On my second run through of the game. Completed it previously and tried to transfer the save game from a memory card to the hd, and as it warned me it might do, it deleted my save games, doh !!! So in the process of completing it again. Will check out the new cars in a mo.

:E

Yeah I looked around and noticed it earlier, great thread mate, thanks for it :)

The new F430 Challenge is fantastic. It has the same ability to dance around a corner any which way as the standard version, only with much higher grip levels, therefore at a significantly higher speed, helped by the shortened gear ratios and lower mass obviously.

Quick question, does anyone else use the RUF RGT ? As it's one of the cars i have been using most recently. It seems to be RUF's version of a GT3. Stripped out, lighter weight. Such a wonderful car to drive, so direct, so tidy in the corners.

Back