preparing to play counterstrike

pixartist

Reaction score

hours later

still preparing

yeah...i let it prepare for hours now... and it does not run .... i have a 2 mbit connection, so it should not take longer than 10 minutes...STEAM SUCKKKKKZ well...i cant even close steam! it disappears but it's still running ;( wow nice full version

You must still have the beta version because mine works fine :D

J/K, Steam release didn't go as smooth as Valve had hoped for and there are some more kinks to work out, but once it's finally working, it will be a good little program.

I like the fact that I can play CS and my friend can play HL with my account when I am at work :D

Y DO I DL WITH 50 kbit when i could have 2 MBIT !??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! WTF VALVE?!

Taz u were moaning ealier about steam what did u do 2 get urs to work all of a sudden?

HAHAHA MY STEAM SAYS " preparing to play counterstrike " FOR 8 HOURS HAAHAHA AND IT DIDNT STRAT YET HAHAHA !! ME GO CRAZY !!! HAHA

this is retarded. mine just keeps hanging when i try to do anything.

DoD does the same trying to join a game. I can start it from the launch menu though. In which case it locks up as soon as one click any of the menus of course.

:borg: Right now ive been loading Cs for the past 10 min. an nothings happened...but of course since it just came out im sure that theyle fix problems w/ patches or somthing:borg:

i havent even gotten it totally installed yet. its staying at "Converting Half-life files into steam cache..."

do i need to put my half-life cd in or something? did you guys wait there a while too?

Thadius, caching took a while for me too. It's normal I guess.

Originally posted by asd
with an nividia ad ^^
Yeah I'll bet my 9800 pro is laughing to itself right now :LOL:

Back