R.i.p

Reaction score
This a sad day. Two of the world most famous cracker groups left the scene today.

Im talking about Razor1911 (norway) and Fairlight (Sweden). The leader of Razor1911 got 18 months in jail for this. Fairlight left the scene just for the danger of getting cought.

I will not miss the game cracking so much, i will miss all the scene related things, lika coding mod/chip and coding demos (call me oldschool but...)

I think some history ends today. Razor 1911 started 1985 and Fairlight started 1987.

I dont want to start some wearztalk, i just want to say RIP Razor 1911 and FAiRLIGHT!

Good to hear :)

Maybe fairlight left the scene because he went to the real world, i bet hes wit neo and morpheus now. its all good.

Originally posted by Majestic XII
This a sad day. Two of the world most famous cracker groups left the scene today.

Im talking about Razor1911 (norway) and Fairlight (Sweden). The leader of Razor1911 got 18 months in jail for this. Fairlight left the scene just for the danger of getting cought.

I will not miss the game cracking so much, i will miss all the scene related things, lika coding mod/chip and coding demos (call me oldschool but...)

I think some history ends today. Razor 1911 started 1985 and Fairlight started 1987.

I dont want to start some wearztalk, i just want to say RIP Razor 1911 and FAiRLIGHT!

dude, it was weeks ago FLT and Razor left the scene not today :/ but it sure is sad, those were quality groups.

34223.png

well Fairlight left on the ninth of June, Razor1911 has been somewhat active since then, they have put out two releases.

Razor sucked ! ew ew..
Btw what about deviance and FLT ? They are still pretty good..
Fairlight ? hmm never heard of em lol

:LOL: that happend ages ago, about 3-4 weeks to be accurate

Damn , didn't knew it !

They were 2 very very good groups if not the 2 betters.
They provided all the best stuff damn who is going to do this now ??

blaaaaaaaah ;(

Sad times...sad time indeed...we really need HL2 videos to cheer us up...;(

Originally posted by Tull91
Sad times...sad time indeed...we really need HL2 videos to cheer us up...;(

Yeah. Hl2 videos are the answer to all problems.

Anyway back on topic a bit more, i dont have a clue who you people are talking about.

they will be missed sorely

/me takes a moment to shift though his C64 gear and seperate the demos etc from these two groups into a different box...in honor to them...

With them leaving I geuss alot of other groups will be leaving the scene too... :(

No, i warez quite a bit, actually, everything on my computer is stolen except halflife =)

Back