Rate a New Episode!

Reaction score
If you've been watching any series on tv and saw an episode last week or this week, rate it here. I'll start off:

Everyone Knows It's Windy - Life on Mars

7.5/10

I'm one of the few people that like Life on Mars.

Heroes last night - 8

The first part when Sylar shows up in the cab. :D

Firefly: Shindig 8.5/10

'Ello, now imma gonnna' speak 'n a british accent ontil Sheepo goes Dubye Tee Ef.

Its been a little over a week but last weeks NCIS: 8.5/10. It was a really good episode.

The Office - Two Weeks

9/10

Did not expect the show to go in this direction at all. Also Kelly and Angela in the parking lot :D

As usually happens, someone in the house prompted a Simpsons' joke and I ended up watching the related episode.

The Simpsons Season 8, Episode 6: A Milhouse Divided 5/5
As usually happens when I watch an episode just to see one particularly memorable (or frankly annoying) joke, you realise that the whole thing is chock full of great moments. Marge holding a conversation with herself in the kitchen, Homer recommending love is... because it's "about two naked eight-year-olds who are married.", the split-up over Pictionary and the financial descent of the number one cracker factory in town and it goes on...

The Simpsons' second wedding was always a little lame, but I think the show had a licence to do that kind of trite twist back then. And then Kirk croaks out 'can I borrow a feeling' ("Take my hand with your glove of love") and everything is good.

---
The bit that made me go back and watch it was when Kirk gets fired:
"So that's it after twenty years? So long, good-luck?"
"I don't recall saying good-luck."

The new house: 9.5. I loved the idea of most of the show being from the patients view.

The new NCIS: 7 Wasn't an episode of something special.

The new Mentalist: 6 Just was a cliched hypnotist episode.

Firefly: Safe 8.5/10

Hooray character development.

Kings - First Night

7.5/10

Good, not great ep. Only the fourth of the series. I think I'll keep watching, although I don't expect the show to survive beyond season one.

Are you talking about the yankee Life On Mars?

Scrubs - My Full Moon - 8/10...
lol'd at doing the HIVy dance.

NCIS - Dead Reckoning - 8/10...
Entertaining, love this show... surprised no one ever talks about it here.

Oh.
I assume the cast is inferior.

The ending of this life on mars couldn't be more different from the UK version.

New CSI: 6.5. Nothing special.

The 4/06/09 House episode seems to have a subplot that came out of nowhere. I'll give it a 7. It was fine I suppose.

NCIS - Dead Reckoning - 8/10...
Entertaining, love this show... surprised no one ever talks about it here.

Yeah, I absolutely love this show too and similar surprises me.

If you make a thread I'll totally back you up. :E

Yeah, I absolutely love this show too and similar surprises me.

If you make a thread I'll totally back you up. :E

Heh, might consider it.
There may be closet fans on this forum that just haven't found any reason to confess their love for the show.

Probably. If not it's definitely their loss.

Great cast, great writing. It's rare that any show manages to bring me to tears and NCIS has achieved it like, 5 times.

Back