Reenactment of Mission Impossible III

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that in the "Kill all son'sa bitches" trailer, they're crossing a bridge that's getting nuked by airplanes. Then there's a shot which is obviously copied from Mission Impossible III who I believe was on the official trailer for that movie, where Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is on a bridge, there's an explosion and the blastwave lifts him off the ground and throws him against a car. The same thing happens to Coach. It looks pretty cool. I'm not making accusations, I mean if I were out to make accusations, I'd be making them against Spielberg and Lucas for blatantly ripping off previous movies without giving much credit.

Uh dude. Have you compared the two shots? They're almost identical. The difference is that Coach is walking towards the spot where the missile hits. Ethan Hunt is running from the place it hits. They fly pretty much the same way.

scotland1.....c'mon, i don't know why you're trying to defend MI3's credibility like you were part of it. Besides, Wolfy didn't say MI3 pioneer'd the movie character being thrown by an explosion, however Wolfy is right...the shot was a lazy ripoff of the very same scene in MI3.

Uh, cause it's fun trivia for an action movie and zombie game fan? It was nice to recognise the shot, I think it looks awesome, although it is a lazy rip off. Still fun funeli fun fun fun fun fun

Back