Remember back to the tests

Have you tried the (at ileast in HL2) proper spelling of prospect: prospeKt?

Oh god the tests, going back a bit here....erm, wasn't one the co-ordinates where HL2 was set? Like in eastern europe, it was on that whiteboard that kid took a picture of when they visited valve, and half of it was cut off, so Eric Johnson emailed it or something. I want more tests, great community times, did we ever get a solution to the php game thing?

I think it's about time that we get another test :p

The other ones were so great for the community.

Hectic Glenn said:
Oh god the tests, going back a bit here....erm, wasn't one the co-ordinates where HL2 was set? Like in eastern europe, it was on that whiteboard that kid took a picture of when they visited valve, and half of it was cut off, so Eric Johnson emailed it or something. I want more tests, great community times, did we ever get a solution to the php game thing?
I think valve lost interest on the PHP thing, anyway, we would always get owned by the headcrab :LOL:

no no no no no...dont go back there lol.

I think that username and password was the 2nd test where they were hiddin in that Barnicle pic. That test still pisses me off X| There was no solution to the PHP game. They just added keywords all the time and caused mass-spam on all the forums.

Hmmm, seems like I'm the only person that DOESN'T know about this series of tests... Anyone care to explain?

Beerdude26 said:
Hmmm, seems like I'm the only person that DOESN'T know about this series of tests... Anyone care to explain?

Search the forums for it.

Ok, I now know a bit more about the php "test", but what were the other tests? And is the PHP back alive or something?

Back