Rise and shine

Reaction score
Hello ValveTime!

My name is LordGloppy, or Jack if you ever for some odd reason see me away from the keyboard. I have been active on Steam for the past 5 odd years. I usually play TF2, CSS, and really any other game in my library.
I am actually visiting Seattle this week (June 23-30) and was planning to somehow tour Valve if anyone knows what the street address for the office is. I've tried emailing them, but they never got back to me...
Anyways, I have been lurking around the forums for a few days and it seems very friendly. I look forward to frequenting this site, and I have already learned a thing or two from reading posts.

Thanks! :peeking:

Welcome, CreepyGman...urm I mean LordGloppy!

As far as I know, it's best to book a Valve tour in advance since I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to just turn up. Last I heard you had to send an email to the receptionist, who would be able to book you a visit, but I'm not exactly sure.

Anyway, like BHC said, it's always good to see new faces. Hopefully you'll stick around.

It is always good to see new faces, but that face is not one of them.

Welcome, CreepyGman...urm I mean LordGloppy!

As far as I know, it's best to book a Valve tour in advance since I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to just turn up. Last I heard you had to send an email to the receptionist, who would be able to book you a visit, but I'm not exactly sure.

Anyway, like BHC said, it's always good to see new faces. Hopefully you'll stick around.

Thank you for the insight!

Also give Gabe a kiss for me. Miss him.

Good stuff man!

Thank you! I was thinking about this forum the entire time I was there. No news about HL3, Ricochet 2, LFD3, nothing man. it was sick though, you'll definitely have to do it! I like your black mesa car by the way

Back