Sarah Silverman mocks Paris Hilton in front of everyone (including Paris Hilton)

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkjeefUEes[/youtube]

Ahahahaha, you can tell Paris is pissed.

lol

and whats whit jack nicholson?

Jack Nicholson is the funniest part of that vid. Seriously, ROFL at Jack.

L. m. a. o.

Sarah Silverman wins.

Yeah, you can tell Jack was loving it.

That's a bit of a harsh thing to say, but it was funny.

Did you see the look on Paris's face? That was absolutely hilarious.

Heres another youtube link. It looks like Viacom is taking these down quickly on youtube, so i dont know how much longer this one will last.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkjeefUEes[/youtube]

I watched this the other night. I laughed my ass off.

Paris is a stupid bitch.

Wow, thats kinda harsh making fun of her while shes in the audience. Dont get me wrong, Paris deserves it, but in our society (hopefully) people generally dont make fun of people going to jail in their face.

That was undeniably satisfying, and by all means she probably deserves it. But I couldn't help feeling sorry for her as she probably knows nobody in the room has even an ounce of respect for her.

That was undeniably satisfying, and by all means she probably deserves it. But I couldn't help feeling sorry for her as she probably knows nobody in the room has even an ounce of respect for her.

I dont pity her at all, because she must know that everyone there had no respect for her... and yet she does nothing to change herself and continues being a fugly bitch.

Yea, she deserved it yadayadayada

Am i the only one who thinks that the only attribute that sarah silverman possesses is balls? Nothing she says really requires any real talent, there's not a doubt in my mind that 95 percent of 15-30 year olds can come up with the exact same shit.

Penis??? Bars??? they're both shafts...amazingz. Everything she says just irritates because it's so ****ing literal, it relies more on shock value then humour imo. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are( for the most part) able to find a balance between the two, but SS is so one sided.

Anyway, i thinks she is vastly overrated.

Jack's reaction is what makes this clip imo.

MEH factor is off the charts.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yea, she deserved it yadayadayada

Am i the only one who thinks that the only attribute that sarah silverman possesses is balls? Nothing she says really requires any real talent, there's not a doubt in my mind that 95 percent of 15-30 year olds can come up with the exact same shit.

Penis??? Bars??? they're both shafts...amazingz. Everything she says just irritates because it's so ****ing literal, it relies more on shock value then humour imo. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are( for the most part) able to find a balance between the two, but SS is so one sided.

Anyway, i thinks she is vastly overrated.

Jack's reaction is what makes this clip imo.

Well yeah, I ****ing hate Silverman. Shes so damn loud and obnoxious all the time... but shes the only one who would say something like that on national television, and directly to Paris' face. And for that I respect her, despite all her crappy comedy routines.

Well yeah, I ****ing hate Silverman. Shes so damn loud and obnoxious all the time... but shes the only one who would say something like that on national television, and directly to Paris' face. And for that I respect her, despite all her crappy comedy routines.

She's not bad looking either, that probably helps her out.

That was brilliant. The look on her face was fantastic....and LOL at everyone cheering when she said Hilton was going to jail.

saw this lastnight on mtv while watching bits of the awards with my sis, i have no idea who sarah silverman is tbh, my sister thought it was kinda bad while i was laughing my ass off..

I like Sarah Silverman. Shock value or not, I find her funny. And she isn't bad on the eyes either. Say what you want, but she has balls to get up on national TV and say some of the things she does.

As for Paris... **** her. Sure, courtesy should be valued. But she's exhausted my good will. Her very existence at this point demands mockery. The more scathing, the better.

"Paris is going to jail"
*20 seconds of laughter*

Haha that was awesome. Paris got owned.

I can't watch shit like that, it's so embarrassing. I got the same feeling when I saw Borat.

Hilton deserved it. She is a selfish **** and she wouldn't have got off so lightly if she wasn't famous. She won't even come into contact with other prisoners when she is in jail. And no doubt she will have all sorts of privileges that nobody else would get.

Tons of people stand up to their critics. Like John Stewart and Colbert. Then we have people like Martin Luther King, etc. What Sarah does is create obscene gross humor that writers make and she merely says it in front of an audience to get shock value. Then everybody doesn't get as angry because she looks sweet. :rolleyes: I hate basically all comedy now. It either involves sexual jokes that you would find at some strip bar or something. Whatever happened to comedians like Jim Carey? Now it's some guy on ADHD who never gets his point across like Dane Cook. *Oh and I wanna take a screenshot of Jack and photoshop it with a pimp hat on lol.

Jack Nicholson made me laugh harder than the jokes did

The whole crowd is booing but they love it

at 3-2 seconds left, you can hear someone shouting "I love you paris!"

Uugh

Back