Saw a PM in my inbox...

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
...and it turned out to be some guy angry that I gave him a 5 point spam infraction... seven years ago in 2009. Gave me quite a chuckle:

7536cd1130144648ad5e2bb8c34b5356.png

Someone I banned from here once found me on Facebook, and set up a fake account to send me abuse. I worked out who it was, found out his name, where he worked (an ISP, silly boy), his address, photos of his house and car. Then I set up a Facebook account with those details and messaged him back. Never heard from him again after that, oddly enough.

I logged in today and had notifications from some bots posting on my profile. At least I'll have someone to talk to on this site.

I remember the days when there was so much activity here that I'd be getting infractions all over the place by you guys. Good times. I think I even got banned for real a couple times (not even including Pi's Christmas banning).

I once got a 0 point infraction from Munro, what is even the purpose of an infraction with 0 points?

I once got a 0 point infraction from Munro, what is even the purpose of an infraction with 0 points?
It's kinda like when a bouncer walks up to within a few feet of you and just stares you down. You haven't done anything wrong yet, but he knows he's going to get you for something,and he wants you to know too.

Back