Shannon Matthews found alive and well

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
Missing nine-year-old schoolgirl Shannon Matthews has been found alive, three weeks after going missing.

West Yorkshire Police confirmed the girl had been found concealed in the base of a divan bed in a house in Lidgate Gardens in Batley Carr.

Neighbours said police smashed their way in and emerged carrying Shannon who was last seen leaving Westmoor Junior School in Dewsbury on 19 February.

A 39-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of abduction.

I bet the McCann's are feeling like crap right now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7296756.stm

Good to hear!

As for what you said. WTF is a "McCann"?

No sympathy from me, this kind of thing pisses me off.

'We lost our kid by being idiots, lets use the media to get the world to help us'

Its trageic, but ***k off.

I'm not sure as to what happened, but yeah, if it's the parents fault, maybe that's "Gods" way of saying, "You don't deserve a child, and this child molester does."

We live in a world where there are so many lost children, people refer to certain ones as 'this one'. D:

No sympathy from me, this kind of thing pisses me off.

'We lost our kid by being idiots, lets use the media to get the world to help us'

Its trageic, but ***k off.
People will do whatever it takes to get their own kid back. Don't blame the parents if they were able to convince the world that this wasn't just another missing kid.

That said no kid deserves so much suffering, and I'm glad she's back.

I remember a story that was posted about a girl that was living with her captor for many many years, and when she was 17, she killed him, but was so traumatized, she was crying mumbling about her "master"....now THAT shit is whack.

Thats why i said its tragic, forgot to put 'for the kid' in. My bad.

It doesnt say how the kid was 'lost' or 'abducted', but i guarantee it was bad parenting. Almost all the 'lost child' cases, as far as i can think of off the top of my head, have been due to parents leaving kids behind for some reason, then going 'zomg he/she's gone, wtf, help plx'.

Screw that, you dont deserve kids.

Thats why i said its tragic, forgot to put 'for the kid' in. My bad.

It doesnt say how the kid was 'lost' or 'abducted', but i guarantee it was bad parenting. Almost all the 'lost child' cases, as far as i can think of off the top of my head, have been due to parents leaving kids behind for some reason, then going 'zomg he/she's gone, wtf, help plx'.

Screw that, you dont deserve kids.

That can be said for 90% of the parents in this world, unfortunately. I say when someone has a kid, they get put into a "kennel", then parents come buy and pay good money for a kid of their choice. That way, that shows they actually want the kid, and won't leave them in a dumpster!

That can be said for 90% of the parents in this world, unfortunately. I say when someone has a kid, they get put into a "kennel", then parents come buy and pay good money for a kid of their choice. That way, that shows they actually want the kid, and won't leave them in a dumpster!

I can agree with that, im sure theres loads of parents out there who actually see their kids as just a mistake. 'Im pregnant', 'ahhh crap'. I think only couples that WANT kids should have them. Otherwise this kind of thing happens. She had 7 kids, what the hell did she think was going to happen???

Oh wait its in Yorkshire? Aha, explains alot actually...

Having to murder my daughter would ruin my day, so I still sympathise.

haha you can tell shes English because of her horrid teeth disfigurement in that pic

I remember a story that was posted about a girl that was living with her captor for many many years, and when she was 17, she killed him, but was so traumatized, she was crying mumbling about her "master"....now THAT shit is whack.

Urgh, I remember that case. Man... shit be whack.

Apparently captive people can grow very strong emotional attachments to their captors. I heard about a woman who helped her captor rob a bank, many years after he abducted her. I think it happens because they have no contact with anyone else in their lives, they want to at least be friends with the one person they do know.

It's liek Stockholm Syndrome... but over years and years of abuse.

Back