Sneak Preview of the Next TF2 Class Update!

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
The Team Fortress 2 blog has been updated <u>today</u> with what it seems to be a pee jar...

batman-ohno-half.jpg

Also, New Zealand flag and name for Australia FTW

ahhh, 'cmon... a jar of urine? now they've gone too far ??
that's probably the lamest unlock of them all...

ITT noobs prove that they are retarded.

Hope it's April Fool's. That's the lamest thing I've heard of.

Ahahaha, hilarious!

Wonderfully executed, Jars of piss has actually been suggested on the steam forums. I lol'ed hard at the Spy drenched in urine and the New Zealand labelled Australia (a parody on the Bullfighter/Language/Portugal complaints for the Scout update page).

New Zealand flag
No, that's the Australian flag - they are similar though.

Honestly, Valve releases a humorous poster teasing a 'jar of piss' weapon with absolutely no detail on how it might work and making implications that you use the piss as a weapon. On April Fools Day.

What the shit is wrong with some people?

It's April 2nd in the smart part of the world.

You mean in the arrogant and snoby part of the world? Not to mention Valve is an American company, why should they abide to a time zone thats a few thousand miles away from them?

Clearly april fools guys, nt....

You mean in the arrogant and snoby part of the world? Not to mention Valve is an American company, why should they abide to a time zone thats a few thousand miles away from them?

Clearly april fools guys, nt....

Lol an American calling us arrogant.

April fools definitely. it basically the Sand-man mixed with Boink for the Sniper. not very creative.

Although may be having a boomerang that stuns people would be cool... it would come back but while it was flying you would be unable to hit anyone.

100% made in New Zealand? why is there a picture of Australia then...

I wanted Engineer to be next update! :( I want to have a seat on the back of my sentry or else have it so that the dispensers heals my sentry!

THIS SNIPER UPDATE BETTER BE A SPY OR AN APRIL FOOL!

anyone know where we can find the css april fools "update" that they made in 2005 or 2006? that was pure genius!

Honestly, Valve releases a humorous poster teasing a 'jar of piss' weapon with absolutely no detail on how it might work and making implications that you use the piss as a weapon. On April Fools Day.

What the shit is wrong with some people?
So much this.

I don't even remember what April fool's is, but whatever... after that bonk and sandman shit... I do not doubt they will do this... I mean... it kinda makes a bit of sense for the sniper to have a jar of pee(see meet the sniper video), but use it as a 'weapon'?

Back