So, the cake is not a lie?

bbson john

Tank
Reaction score
I don't know if it is discussed before. Yet, there is one thing I want to make clear. Is the cake really a lie? As we can see, in Aperture Science Lab, there are monitors showing how to bake a cake. GlaDos has a part memorising the proceedure in production of cake. And at the end screen, there was a cake with a candle poked on it, where the fire of the candle was quenched by a robot arm.

Is there really a cake for the Player? Is there really a Party? Are we getting misguided by a previous paranoid?

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I mean, maybe there was a party. Companion Cube was there and everything..
But you killed him. So it makes no sense.
Perhaps a section of GLaDOS is on the Borealis?

Companion cube is a fabrication and obviously not unique. Also technically the cake is a lie since the party wasn't for the player after all.

Because it's replaced by a ball instead of a cup in one of the challenge maps :p

There is cake.

AND THAT CAKE IS SO GREAT, DELICIOUS AND MOIST.

theres a whole bunch of things glados tells you in this game. in my opinion she is completely nuts so she could tell you anything. such as good people dont end up here or even your name. im not saying shes constantly spinning different nonsense but were not going to know .....yet

Back